Thread: Looking for Honest Players

Default Looking for Honest Players

I would love to play a hotseat camp with various people on the internet, given that i cant play it with people in real life given the scale of the game, and the time it takes. (ss 6.3)

But it seemed like a bit of a hassle to get working. I usually play hotseat with myself rather ironically, and my game allows for player defenses. But... when other players are involved, does the last person on the roster have to save and send the game file every time another players battle pops up? (i assume this is the case). That means Honest players are paramount, so thats primarily what i would be looking for.

I'm not fussed about what period i start in, but ive been using the no waiting mod, permanent watch towers- and i now use savage AI.

If anyone can help me work out any other issues, i would be happy to fight a campaign with some fellow commanders. I'm not anal about which race i choose either, im fine with either France, HRE, Romans, English or even Spaniards.

Since i havnt played a camp over the net before, is there an etiquette i need to be aware of? like no assassin spamming or something? I dont want a play a game with too many rules, expect mabye that people do not exploit game weaknesses (which is a broad rule). And i dont like sore losers. Losing can be fun too.

PS i usually play with the difficulty settings right up.

cheers,

Sam.
    Last edited by Samsam; January 04, 2011 at 05:16 AM.

[Celtíbero]Mencey's Avatar Campidoctor

Default Re: Looking for Honest Players

hi Sam,

All battles in a hotseat between human players are autoresolved. Other way it could be IMPOSSIBLE to reach turn #10. Think about a 12 players hotseat and maganing battle timetables....

I strongly advise to enter a hotseat, it's a thrilling game if you really like this game. Beating the AI is BORING....

There are a lot of hotseats going on here, but this is the wrong place. Try this subforum

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=1535

cheers!
    Spanish Medieval II TotalWar Hotseat Site: http://hmtw2.foroactivo.com/