Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Ishk and dale's war crimes

crossjon's Avatar Campidoctor

Default Ishk and dale's war crimes

During a recent battle in erithr, I was defending a section of it called "the citadel". Now while I was doing so, Nyght and Makrell built a ladder up the side of it to get to me. This wasn't the problem, what was was how they griefed (I don't know which one did) the side of the citadel, so they could shoot me with arrows.
    I would provide pics, but when I tp'd to them under terms of truce akar killed me on perpose, and stated he would do so before hand.
    Then when I was outside the city after been killed by akar, nhyt when he died attacked me outside the city walls and said in the chat that I attacked him!
    Additonaly before all of this, hillary attacked me in josst's tunnel, not more then 20 blocks from the city, and claimed that because we were underground, it was legal.

Doyle141's Avatar Primicerius

Default Re: Ishk's war crimes

Lads; give it a rest, listen to some slow blues, calm down.

Makrell's Avatar The first of all fish

I just like to state that i did nto make those ladders, and only used them after construction. I also destroyed nothing

Katsumoto's Avatar Quae est infernum es
    took an arrow to the knee

Seriously guys, are we all children here or something? Can we not just abide to the rules set out for PvP and the rules of fair sportsmanship? It's a game we're playing here. Now I know I blab on about the Dwarves being useless, but that's just for a laugh/trash talk/role-playing - people need to stop taking this so seriously and just enjoy it. I really don't want to participate in PvP if nobody is going to abide to the rules.
    "I pray Heaven to bestow the best of blessings on this house and all that shall hereafter inhabit it. May none but honest and wise men ever rule under this roof."
    - John Adams, on the White House, in a letter to Abigail Adams (2 November 1800)

Quote Originally Posted by Doylεr View Post
    Lads; give it a rest, listen to some slow blues, calm down.
    no, i'm tired of cosistant rule breaking by ishk, and blaming us.

nhytgbvfeco2's Avatar Praefectus

do dwarves have no shame?
    i die,re-spawn,say hey crossjon and you start hitting me with your fists,then sayed,i quote "i did not attack you ".reporting false "facts" is also a crime!

and no,makrell didnt build the ladder,i did and i didnt break a single block.i built the ladder,some cloth to walk on and then jumped straight at you,not braking any blocks.

according to rules your not allowed to attack in sight of the city,meaning he's attack was completly legit.a breach in the rules not exploited by dwarves,amazing.

stop whining

There. Listen and calm down.

Quote Originally Posted by nhytgbvfeco2 View Post
    do dwarves have no shame?
    i die,re-spawn,say hey crossjon and you start hitting me with your fists,then sayed,i quote "i did not attack you ".reporting false "facts" is also a crime!

and no,makrell didnt build the ladder,i did and i didnt break a single block.i built the ladder,some cloth to walk on and then jumped straight at you,not braking any blocks.

according to rules your not allowed to attack in sight of the city,meaning he's attack was completly legit.a breach in the rules not exploited by dwarves,amazing.

stop whining
    we're whining? Stop relying on technicalities to avoid punishment, and to punish your enemies.
    And you didn't break any blocks to attack me, but that hole where I hit you with arrows at first, wasn't there before you got up there.
    And i'm not even going to respond to that blatent lie that is the first part.

lol,fits an Irishman to find a song about alcohol

a lie?dwarf,you really are a sore looser if you start attacking me and blame me for doing it.
    also,why would i even make a hole there?i saw a small gap,tried to hit you with a sword,but it only hit the blocks,then i tried using arrows but they got stuck in the block,and then you shot me and i fell down.i didnt brake that block.

im not trying to punish anyone,and the whining part was a joke.you really need to calm down,everyone gets killed in battle once in a while.

and just for mitch:i killed 3 in that battle...ha!
    Last edited by nhytgbvfeco2; January 03, 2011 at 04:10 PM.

Screw you. I'm ing sick of that stereotype, I don't give a if you're joking. My uncle's memory is worth more than that, and that'll always get me pissed off.

woah calm down...you dont see me getting angry every time akar blames the jews

woah calm down...you dont see me getting angry every time akar blames the jews
    We're all different. My uncle died very recently of liver cancer, for being an alcoholic. So every time I read someone using that stereotype my blood boils.

oh...sorry to hear that

edit:the title is unfitting,me and makrell aren't from ishk.

Akar's Avatar Faustian Bargain Maker
    Patrician Citizen

a 7/11 parking lot with Patron and LaCroix
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by crossjon View Post
    During a recent battle in erithr, I was defending a section of it called "the citadel". Now while I was doing so, Nyght and Makrell built a ladder up the side of it to get to me. This wasn't the problem, what was was how they griefed (I don't know which one did) the side of the citadel, so they could shoot me with arrows.
    I would provide pics, but when I tp'd to them under terms of truce akar killed me on perpose, and stated he would do so before hand.
    Then when I was outside the city after been killed by akar, nhyt when he died attacked me outside the city walls and said in the chat that I attacked him!
    Additonaly before all of this, hillary attacked me in josst's tunnel, not more then 20 blocks from the city, and claimed that because we were underground, it was legal.
    Never killed you. You guys are just whining because you lost.

yeah jon just died twice in the same battle and decided to blame it on us

a lie?dwarf,you really are a sore looser if you start attacking me and blame me for doing it.
    also,why would i even make a hole there?i saw a small gap,tried to hit you with a sword,but it only hit the blocks,then i tried using arrows but they got stuck in the block,and then you shot me and i fell down.i didnt brake that block.

im not trying to punish anyone,and the whining part was a joke.you really need to calm down,everyone gets killed in battle once in a while.

and just for mitch:i killed 3 in that battle...ha!
    as to the first part: stop making stupid jokes
    2nd part: Who's the one who still complains about the first war? and your the liar, you were obviously mad about the griefing part.
    3rd: someone put a hole there, and it wasn't a dwarf, I asked everyone who was there.
    4th: i'm not complaining about dying, notice how I died in the first battle and made no comment? I'm complaining about your rule breaking
    5th:
    stop making stupid jokes
    EDIT:
    and your 2nd to last post: I really don't care

EDIT 2: WTH AKAR! Everyone on the server saw you say you would kill me!

hellheaven1987's Avatar Comes Domesticorum

"War is cruel, and you cannot refine it." - General Sherman
    Quote Originally Posted by Markas View Post
    Hellheaven, sometimes you remind me of King Canute trying to hold back the tide, except without the winning parable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Diocle View Post
    Cameron is midway between Black Rage and .. European Union ..

Aanker's Avatar Concordant

Quote Originally Posted by Al Capone View Post
    Never killed you. You guys are just whining because you lost.
    Akar, I have so far accepted those lies of yours that had clear roleplaying character, but this is just blatantly false and slightly misplaced. Please stop providing us with incorrect facts in the future, and do not defend such somewhat inappropriate narrations with empty statements.

Quote Originally Posted by Adar View Post
    Russia have managed to weaponize the loneliest and saddest people on the internet by providing them with (sometimes barechested) father figures whom they can adhere to in order to justify their hatred for the current establishment and the society that rejects them.

UNDER THE PROUD PATRONAGE OF ABBEWS
    According to this poll, 80%* of TGW fans agree that "The mod team is devilishly handsome" *as of 12/10

1)im not joking,you said "i did not attack you " and thats a quote.maybe you lagged and thought i attacked you and then you ran up and hit me,but i was standing some 10 blocks away from you so how could i have hit you? -.-
    2)where prey tell in that post,WHERE DID I COMPLAIN ABOUT THE 1ST WAR?!?!?!?and what griefing part should i be mad at exactly?
    3)well it wasn't me either,so stop blaming me.why is it if they say no its ok but if i say no im a lier?stop being so biased.
    4)there was no rule breaking.
    5)-.-

to the edit:right,you just wanna blame everything on ishk and make them look like the bad guys.again,stop being so biased,its just a game!

Quote Originally Posted by Aanker View Post
    Akar, I have so far accepted those lies of yours that had clear roleplaying character, but this is just blatantly false and slightly misplaced. Please stop providing us with incorrect facts in the future, and do not defend such somewhat inappropriate narrations with empty statements.
    That's what I said, only more polite.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast