Thread: Why so few mods for HOI3?

Default Why so few mods for HOI3?

HOI2 has a wide selection of mods to choose from but HOI3 only has a few map mods and other minor improvements. Is there a reason for this nonsense?

Frederich Barbarossa's Avatar Protector Domesticus
    Edinburgh, Scotland (From Kendall, Florida and proud!)

Default Re: Why so few mods for HOI3?

I have no idea, but I would love new mods. especially a star wars mod
    His highness, žežurn I, Keng of Savomyr!

IDK. The game is still being patched and being perfected.

Minor improvements?? have you tried august storm or ice or hpp they are pretty good and quite in depth (yes improvements rather than conversions) ice is great for a historic campaign hpp for a more open one

Heroes Hordes & beyond The official submod of KGCM (click the sig)

Quote Originally Posted by Soul Firez View Post
    Minor improvements?? have you tried august storm or ice or hpp they are pretty good and quite in depth (yes improvements rather than conversions) ice is great for a historic campaign hpp for a more open one
    Can't find them on paradoxplaza.. strange.

Town Watch's Avatar Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by Eneru112 View Post
    Can't find them on paradoxplaza.. strange.

I think you must either register your game on the paradoxplaza site or just log in, the mod forums are "hidden" in that way if I recall correctly
    "What do I feel when I kill my enemy?"
    -Recoil-

Quote Originally Posted by Town Watch View Post
    I think you must either register your game on the paradoxplaza site or just log in, the mod forums are "hidden" in that way if I recall correctly
    huh? I can see the victoria 2 mods though.. again, strange.(I don't have either of the 2 games registered, but I do have an account)

Yeah they havent updated the vic2 forum to have the same restrictions that the other games have , namely you must have a registered copy of the game to see the mod forum the tech help forum etc.

Dont ask me why but for some reason they havent done this to vicky 2 yet you just need an account to look at all the forums there (but i am sure they will change that sooner rather than later

Register your game and try those mods out i personally go for ICE as i like a historic campaign (although you can easily break the historic chain by doing stuff very ahistorically )

Heroes Hordes & beyond The official submod of KGCM (click the sig)