Thread: How about multiplayer features in custom battles?

charleyp's Avatar Foederatus

Icon1 How about multiplayer features in custom battles?

The title pretty much sums it up. I was thinking to myself about it as I have a truly terrible internet at the best of times and (I know most people hate hearing the name of this game) thought maybe you could have the equivalent of combat training from COD Black Ops.

If your not familiar with combat training its an exact copy of real online multiplayer but with bots. Seems pretty pointless I hear you say, well yes but in Shogun I think it would fit.

So you could go into the custom battle screen and make a general then pick his traits and whatever else you can do at level 1. Then you play a standard custom battle against the AI to your preferences, such as difficulty and number of units etc, and then you earn xp and I am sure you can see how this continues

Don't know what most people think but I'd quite like it.
    Last edited by charleyp; January 03, 2011 at 12:17 PM. Reason: edited failure spelling of pretty

Indefinitely Banned

Default Re: How about multiplayer features in custom battles?

no, cause then I would rack up insane points vs ai then jump online and have more points then those fighting vs humans.

charleyp's Avatar Foederatus

Default Re: How about multiplayer features in custom battles?

Good point, then how about making it a seperate thing? As in the xp does not go across and that way it couldn't be abused.