Thread: My house is ruined

jakev2's Avatar Primicerius

Default My house is ruined

Hi to everyone who knows me from a few weeks ago when I last played, and hi to everyone who has joined since. My in game name is furrybeastattack if that rings any bells. Recently, I decided to start playing on this server again, and I logged back in to find my house in an absolute mess. The interior of my house is made of wood, and it appears that somebody started a fire inside it, and then attempted (and failed) to putit out with water. Now it's a mess of blocks on fire and a load of water on the inside. If anyone knows who did this, please tell me. Thanks.

House Tully, Lords Paramount of the Trident in A Game of Thrones RPG

Eöl's Avatar Divide and Conquer
    Artifex

Default Re: My house is ruined

I have seen the place in these same conditions too. Didn't know it belong to you, though I asked around if somebody knew.
    I am sorry for your house. Shall I help to repair it today or tomorrow?
    Last edited by Eöl; January 03, 2011 at 07:20 AM.

Under the patronage of Přntifex Maximus

Stuntdawg5's Avatar Ordinarius

Quote Originally Posted by jakev2 View Post
    Hi to everyone who knows me from a few weeks ago when I last played, and hi to everyone who has joined since. My in game name is furrybeastattack if that rings any bells. Recently, I decided to start playing on this server again, and I logged back in to find my house in an absolute mess. The interior of my house is made of wood, and it appears that somebody started a fire inside it, and then attempted (and failed) to putit out with water. Now it's a mess of blocks on fire and a load of water on the inside. If anyone knows who did this, please tell me. Thanks.

Yeah, I think there was a thread awhile back about this. No one knew who had done it. If ya need help, just let me know man.

I'm pretty annoyed as you can guess, but I won't do anything stupid

I've got some revision to do for a while now, but I should be on to sort it out later today.

I've put out the fires and got rid of the water I didn't need, but there's still a lot of work to be done, any volunteers for helping out?

Aanker's Avatar Concordant

I've put out the fires and got rid of the water I didn't need, but there's still a lot of work to be done, any volunteers for helping out?
    Unfortunately, there is a war going on that encompasses almost every kingdom on the server, so you will probably be best off at finding aid with the various city-states.

Quote Originally Posted by Adar View Post
    Russia have managed to weaponize the loneliest and saddest people on the internet by providing them with (sometimes barechested) father figures whom they can adhere to in order to justify their hatred for the current establishment and the society that rejects them.

UNDER THE PROUD PATRONAGE OF ABBEWS
    According to this poll, 80%* of TGW fans agree that "The mod team is devilishly handsome" *as of 12/10

Indefinitely Banned

Well it wasn't me cause i wasn't on the server at that time but ill be glad to help you after the war is over.

nevermind, I'm nearly done It's not a very big house XD

Thanks for the support though guys

Is that the house near the city right next to my log cabin? (which also burned down)
    Developer of The Great War | Leader of WW2: Sandstorm | Under the Woolen Patronage of Mitch | King of All

Quote Originally Posted by Admiral Van Tromp View Post
    History has always been a bit of the State's slut.

It is indeed, but I have to confess that I was the one who burned down your cabin, accidentaly. I set fire to a tree to get rid of the leaves, but I misjudged the distance and it set the entire forest behind my house on fire. Unfortunately, your cabin was a little too close to the fire, and was itself burned down . All I can do is apologise for my stupidity, for not rebuilding it (I didn't know what it looked like), and for taking so long to apologise (I didn't know who owned it).

It is indeed, but I have to confess that I was the one who burned down your cabin, accidentaly. I set fire to a tree to get rid of the leaves, but I misjudged the distance and it set the entire forest behind my house on fire. Unfortunately, your cabin was a little too close to the fire, and was itself burned down . All I can do is apologise for my stupidity, for not rebuilding it (I didn't know what it looked like), and for taking so long to apologise (I didn't know who owned it).
    Its fine, no (real) harm done
    Developer of The Great War | Leader of WW2: Sandstorm | Under the Woolen Patronage of Mitch | King of All

Quote Originally Posted by Admiral Van Tromp View Post
    History has always been a bit of the State's slut.