Thread: Installing ROW & NOW Simultaneously

Default Installing ROW & NOW Simultaneously

Do you have to unistall NOW to install and play ROW?

Would like to be able to keep NOW installed.

Any assistance appreciated.

Default Re: Installing ROW & NOW Simultaneously

To use Napoleon Order of War (NOW) while having Revolution Order of War (ROW) installed, revome the file from your napoleon total war data folder called 'Z_Revolution_Order_of_War_Language_Pack.pack' and keep it somewhere safe. Then run Napoleon Order of War through the Napoleon Order of War icon on your desktop as you normally would.

To play ROW again, just put back into your data folder the: 'Z_Revolution_Order_of_War_Language_Pack.pack' and then launch ROW through the ROW icon as you normally would.
    Formally known as 'Marshal Beale' - The Creator the Napoleon TW mods - 'Napoleon Order of War' and 'Revolution Order of War'

Thanks for responding. Was busy the entire week and did not get back to this.

Will try it out soon.

Hey. So I have both NOW and ROW installed. If you wanted to play both, should I have installed ROW and then NOW?

I have both and all the patches plus packs, and NOW works fine but when I try to start-up ROW, I removed the pack to play NOW and it works fine, but when I put it back in and try to play ROW, It goes to the main Napoleon screen and then crashes...
    Last edited by familyguy1; February 16, 2011 at 11:20 PM.

Then run Napoleon Order of War through the Napoleon Order of War icon on your desktop as you normally would.