Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Napoleonic Total War 2 Sub Mod:Campaign

Nirnaeth Arnoediad's Avatar Vive l'Empereur !

Default Re: Napoleonic Total War 2 Sub Mod:Campaign

As creator of the danish submod, I allow you (with pleasure) to use my submod to add the glorious danish nation to your epic campaign !
    Good luke and good job !

leoni's Avatar Campidoctor

...good news...so we have to include your work..a great gift thank you...

...well followers...unitl now, for the reworked campaign you will be able to play as french, britian, swedish,
    austrian, russian, ottoman, spanish, prussia
    removed...portugal...brunswick...usa

new
    danish
    saxony
    bavaria
    hessen-kassel
    würtenberg

just want to ask you all...what more do you want to play...and show some screens of retexture...2d art...flags i founded from ntw mods....
    Last edited by leoni; March 18, 2012 at 04:49 PM.

sounds great but are the voices fixed? when i command the generals are not speaking in the right language.. sounds like swedish.. its a bug that i thought id bring up. and thank you for making the CP always want to charge your awesome for fixing that !!!

if theres a new version that u modders have out can i be given the link to it? btw thank you for all your hard work. i still play the camp and i enjoy your hard work very much. so again thank you.

McScottish's Avatar The Scribbling Scotsman

Quote Originally Posted by leoni View Post
    ...well followers...unitl now, for the reworked campaign you will be able to play as french, britian, swedish,
    austrian, russian, ottoman, spanish, prussia
    removed...portugal...brunswick...usa

new
    danish
    saxony
    bavaria
    hessen-kassel
    würtenberg

just want to ask you all...what more do you want to play...and show some screens of retexture...2d art...flags i founded from ntw mods....

I'd request being able to play as the United Netherlands/Holland. Everything else seems pretty good

thank you both, for your opinions-support...in case of voices...i never change this before...so i have to try it out, for myself i dont care about so much, i m lay more attention on the right music....

....ok...i will add the netherlands too....after many frustrating errors, i had to rebuild many unit entries...the new factions rooster, arent as big as for the main factions...will see what is possible to do for me...

i ask around by modellers, to help me out reworking some units...unfortunatley without succes yet....so maybe i cant bring you new units, as detailed as for ntw....sorry

so my goal is to finish this week the work on it...and upload all files...i will see you...

...danish are added...two more towns...Halle...Münster....
    Last edited by leoni; March 19, 2012 at 03:54 AM.

about the voices if it cant be fixed ill just have to tune it out. i just like to get into the game when in combat. i cant wait for you guys to realease this new work. im sure itll be great nonetheless. being of spanish blood thank for not deleting them if i knew how to mod id help as much as i could but im dumb so id be no help. i do enjoy the work you fellas put in this game. just keep the CP smart if you will. have them attack and bayonet charge. its a great challenge specially when facing the feared Old Guard. good luck fellas .. \

Dios los bendiga.. todos son caballeros en mi mente.

...i never wanted to delete anything...but i faced many problems...now it seems solved...after playing some soccer, i will start to work on 2d art, unit retexturing....more...will post some screens later evening...

McScottish's Avatar The Scribbling Scotsman

You shouldn't have much problem with the Netherlands, unless you deleted them They're already in the NTW single-player game, as well as custom battles in this sub-mod. Thank you for all your hard work, leoni, and hopefully you can get some modellers soon!

...netherlands are done...will post some map screens again too...will add Kolberg for prussia...
    if someone got more wishes for towns...please tell me...
    Last edited by leoni; March 19, 2012 at 05:37 PM.

...watch out for news...always...

Napoleon1

Napoleon2

Napoleon3

Last edited by leoni; March 19, 2012 at 05:44 PM.

Great submod but... why is all the land pink for me?

good morning...happy to read you like it...what did you mean in detail with all land is pink???
    ps...later if you want to change a nations color, just go to the sm factions txt....go to your favourites entry and change the rgb entry to whatever you want to...

download link is down. can someone help me

...for me the link from the first page work...

The Ottomans are WAY WAY WAY too overpowered. They come ramaging down Europe with full stacks well within 10 turns of the game. Can't you add like a Greek faction in there somewhere? Or some sorta faction to counter act all that craziness? It seems late late game it boils down to Russia, Ottomans, Spain and YOUR NATION fighting for survival. Austria never stands a chance, France gets screwed once Naples and Spain start pushing upwards. But besides that its a well done campaign and HIGHLY needed for this mod. All it needs are,

More Ancillaries (Appropriate to the timeline)
    More Traits
    More different buildings and such

Also is it me or does cavalry SUCK BALLS in this mod? Granted I understand charges were less effective on during the arrival of firearms, but my freaking Lifeguard cavalry SHOULD NOT just melt like that. How come infantry charges do more damage then cavalry charges? I'm trying not to rant here but these are legit arguments!

Also a biggie for me right here is the seemingly nonsensical naming of characters. General General Crown Prince Robertson XI should not exist and such. I understand this is EARLY EARLY alpha and stuff but just putting in my two cents. Its a ing amazing mod and the maps are AWESOME.

All the land terrain is pink I'mma try to upload a screeny...

The game also crashes when I go into a battle saying that I missing tons of files.

well...that are good points here...please remember...this actual campaign was a one man work from hannibalceasar...i just try it out this month for the first time, and decided to mod it a bit as side project, to have some nice battles...in a nice timeframe....
    first....the rs2 map will not look wired like above...promised.....
    second...i noticed all these errors too...so in my actual test campaign, all errors for the strat-map txt are gone...i get just one error....as i tried to fight a bavarian army on one point on the map...elsewhere....either attacking towns or in the field, until now it works for me....
    third....for me the names are also funny....so if i got time...i will care for this in the first version too....
    fourth....i not planed to rework traits..anc...maybe later this year...cause i have alot to do with roma vicit and wwc....sorry but like hc i work on it alone....
    ....main work is still rework of models...lü bu promised to help with some new one, but it seems-they will not come in the first version....but i think some of the reskinned units are looking good too....will make some screens today.....

at last....always remeber to respect everys modders work...errors are there to be solved and to learn...thats what i trying to do....so stay tuned....
    Last edited by leoni; March 23, 2012 at 12:40 AM.