Thread: January 2011 Scriptorium Editorial

Viking Prince's Avatar Horrible(ly cute)
    Patrician

Default January 2011 Scriptorium Editorial

A new year and a new Chief Librarian. Legio has moved on to the terror of being at the helm of the flagship publication the Eagle Standard. I could say that it is the flagship because of all the life preservers that are needed, but I will pass on that joke.

Welcome to issue number XVII of the Scriptorium Editorial, coming to you straight from -you guessed it- the Scriptorium! Legio was good enough to keep everything up to date. We archive the best of of what our members write and we have a good batch of new Total War articles. These are truly hot hot HOT for your enjoyment! Here's a list of the articles we stored in December:

Resident Evil: Extinction Added 2/12/10
    Assaulting Egypt Added 20/12/10
    Chronicles of a Hungarian Freedman Added 25/12/10
    Chivalrous Killer's Papal States Guide Added 25/12/10
    Guide to Cheats in M2TW Added 25/12/10
    [TW Guide] Roman Empire Guide (only minor battlefield details) Added 26/12/10

They are all great reads, but my personal favorite is the AAR by Radzeer titled the Chronicles of a Hungarian Freedman. As an added bonus there is a great tutorial on how the AAR was put together. We hope you've enjoyed this issue of the Scriptorium editorial.
    Regards,
    The Librarian Team

Last edited by Viking Prince; January 02, 2011 at 07:09 PM.
    Grandson of Silver Guard, son of Maverick, and father to Mr MM|Rebel6666|Beer Money |bastard stepfather to Ferrets54
    The Scriptorium is looking for great articles. Don't be bashful, we can help with the formatting and punctuation. I am only a pm away to you becoming a published author within the best archive of articles around.
    Post a challenge and start a debate
    Garb's Fight Club - the Challenge thread

Quote Originally Posted by Simon Cashmere View Post
    Weighing into threads with the steel capped boots on just because you disagree with my viewpoints, is just embarrassing.

Quote Originally Posted by Hagar_the_Horrible
    As you journey through life take a minute every now and then to give a thought for the other fellow. He could be plotting something.