Thread: Ran out of funds

airborne guy's Avatar Domesticus

Default Ran out of funds

I got to 1806 and I went bankrupt. I dont know how I did it, I only had 5 stacks and took alot of regions, baout 25 including Greece lol ( to slow the Russian advance lol). I only had 4 recruiting hubs, Paris, Italy, Marseilles, Greece.

Default Re: Ran out of funds

Well taking regions take money, naturally. Hostile regions (rebellious ones, that is) are more apt to draining your coffers because of town watch and things of that sort. Ever wonder what the "miscellaneous" column in the financial prospectus was? Yep, it's all that stuff. Just piece out your empire to nations who are your protectorates and they all still count as your regions.

Yeah, I gave my allies a bulk of my funds though so they could keep fighting. I am doing quit well now in my revolution campaign

I would be very stingy with the hand-outs. Only give to nations who you KNOW will build armies to help you, not weak ones who will spend it on internal construction.

♔Oggie♔'s Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by Absolute Autocrat View Post
    I would be very stingy with the hand-outs. Only give to nations who you KNOW will build armies to help you, not weak ones who will spend it on internal construction.
    Well I think it's fun to give everybody money (in case you are very rich of course) this way you can keep allies and enemies strong and create a more fun game.

Quote Originally Posted by ♔Oggie♔ View Post
    Well I think it's fun to give everybody money (in case you are very rich of course) this way you can keep allies and enemies strong and create a more fun game.
    Exactly!