Thread: Wales

Default Wales

It was fun playing as Wales in the Britannia campaign, but they didn't have many units. I'd like to see them on a larger campaign map so they can have a chance to really go places. If this has already been done, any idea where I could find it?

Frunk's Avatar Form Follows Function
    took an arrow to the knee

Default Re: Wales

I know Dave Scarface's KGCM includes Wales on a Europe-wide vanilla map. I have the mod installed and can highly recommend it, and its Welsh campaign (which is how I found the mod and why I installed it in favour of other similar-scale mods).

Quote Originally Posted by devide-et-impera View Post
    It was fun playing as Wales in the Britannia campaign, but they didn't have many units. I'd like to see them on a larger campaign map so they can have a chance to really go places. If this has already been done, any idea where I could find it?
    There is a mod being worked on called Princes,Kings,Heroes, and Wales is in that.

Well i am currently working on something which is a large campaign map of the british isles (Bigger than the one in the m2tw:kingdoms) and although it doesn't have a united wales faction, there will be a 3 or 4 welsh princedoms/kingdoms included. It isnt finished yet though and is still limited to the british isles, so i would probably suggest the two mods above as well.

emotion_name's Avatar Protector Domesticus

KGCM 4.2 all the way! I got it so i could rule the world with Wales, and i wasnt dissapointed!

Praeses

The Welsh campaign on KGCM is very enjoyable. First KGCM campaign I did and I loved every minute of it.

y2day's Avatar TWC STORE NOW OPEN!
    Content Emeritus spy of the council

The Welsh campaign on KGCM is freaking great. It is my favorite faction to play as when playing KGCM. I highly recommend it.

TWC Graphics Workshop Art Competition!!!
    MEMBER OF THE IMPERIAL HOUSE OF HADER

And if you love it as much as others, or campaigns in general, why not join us at the Hotseat Forum and see if you can rule with Wales when every other Faction is controlled by a human!

I tried downloading KGCM 3.0 but when I try to run the downloaded app my computer freezes. I downloaded the lump file rather than the one in several parts. I use Windows 7 and have Stainless Steel installed. Anyone know about this problem? I can't delete the file either which is pretty annoying. But KGCM sounds amazing and I can't wait to try it!

check the file is defo .exe file type! Vista and Win7 sometimes have problems identifying them! Right click the file, choose rename and add .exe to the very end, then try and run it!

I redownloaded myself the other day to use Daves new HS patch, loads of people have also and not encountered any problems that way! I also have SS installed, amongst others, so again this shouldnt matter!

Im sure if you ask at the KGCM Sub Forum, one of the fine chaps there can help you more than me!