Thread: Paradox Pack

Default Paradox Pack

http://store.steampowered.com/sub/6941/

Steam is offering a very good deal on all this paradox titles.

I was going to buy Hearts of Iron by itself but was thinking about buying this instead. It is only 30 pound, I know I will like HoI after palying it elsewhere but am not sure about the other games. Can you tell me if any of the other games in the pack are worth playing and why? Thanks.

+rep for the most helpful person.

empr guy's Avatar Praefectus

Default Re: Paradox Pack

europa universalis three is a very good buy, especially since its 75% off right now, and httt (the expansion not included in the "complete" version lol) is 50% off too.
    its like hearts of iron, but way less scripted. HOI is pretty much build up and fight WWII, but EUIII includes more economics and stuff, and its earlier setting and longer length make it alot more fun to me.

other then that vicky two looks worth it (iirc its like EU but a different time frame with general improvments and such), but i havent played or seen anything of games other then EU, vicky or HOI.
    odi et amo quare id faciam fortasse requiris / nescio sed fieri sentio et excrucior

D.B. Cooper's Avatar Tribunus

^^ What he said, $10 for EU3 complete and HTTT is a steal, although you won't have the latest expansion.

NONOPUST's Avatar Primicerius

Rah! If only I hadn't spent so much on Christmas and a few other things.