Page 10 of 27 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Update:English voices for CoW 1.51

KainofNosgoth's Avatar Civis

Default Re: English voices for Call of Warhammer

Galloper,

Is there anyway to implement the voices i have already created... i could make some other variations at a later time? Please!
    My Sig was created by Blackomur89(God Rest His Soul)

cenkiss's Avatar Domesticus

Your tzeentch voices are very good.Sylvania is great,too.

I can't make this work.I did everything but chaos and orcs are mute while others nations work.

thanks for your help Galloper i found out what the problem was,it was the 1.4.2 english full installation i was using that i patched to 1.4.4 with the english patch it is modded thats why the descr_sounds_units_confirm file was different since i never modded it.reinstalled twice with it couldnt get it to work,then i downloaded 1.4 and then the patches and now your mod works with no problems,using the first method not the alternative method by the way.
    Last edited by SDood; February 21, 2011 at 12:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KainofNosgoth View Post
    Galloper,

Is there anyway to implement the voices i have already created... i could make some other variations at a later time? Please!
    I'm glad you agree make adjustments, now I'm still working on chaos if I'm finish earlier than you record new sets than I'm going implement material which I already have.

I'm really need more records from you or any other voice actor or this mod wouldn't be complete.

cenkiss
    Upload your log.

SDood
    I'm glad it finally work for you

I've got a weird bug, i lost the SFX today, voices and music work well but i got no sfx anymore (arrows, cannons, menu clicks and the like), anybody knows where that comes from ?

And Dude my galloper works with the 1.4.2 full english once patched to 1.4.4.

Where can i find the log?

The Holy Pilgrim's Avatar In Memory of Blackomur
    Citizen

"C:\Program Files\SEGA\Medieval II Total War\logs"

Hey galloper i got a problem with ur mod.
    Somehow after i installed it and deleted events.dat/idx i got all voices ok, music too, but in terms of SFX i lost cannon sounds (rockets / cannons), along with some others (walls / gates being destroyed). I still got archers and some other sounds tho.

Any idea where this could come from ?

TIA

Try alternative download link from first post. There is also other installation insturctions so be careful.

Yeah i forgot to mention it but i tried the alternative version with exactly the same results.

For example, i don't have interface sounds (menu clicks and the like), and i don't have cannons either.

Upload your log please.

There you go

in your instructions for installing this,when you say 'copy extracted folder over existin cow folder' do you mean copy and paste?
    sorry if this sounds a bit thick, but as reddwarf will tell you i am a bananna fingered ork technophobe
    who would appreciate any help! cheers

RedDwarf's Avatar Ordinarius

Quote Originally Posted by leonn View Post
    in your instructions for installing this,when you say 'copy extracted folder over existin cow folder' do you mean copy and paste?
    sorry if this sounds a bit thick, but as reddwarf will tell you i am a bananna fingered ork technophobe
    Perhaps I would not describe it as such.

@Galloper, I could make this into an installer for you. Just let me know. Will save you from some install hassles{Though you still have people who can still mess it up!}
    "When In doubt? Belive the person with the bloodier weapon!"
    "When you need to shoot. Shoot, don't talk!" Tuco

galloper,listen to the dwarf! im having problems! no voices at all!

Quote Originally Posted by baojin View Post
    There you go
    You use some other mods? You moded any CoW files?
    Your log is not typical for standart CoW log, there is too little trace details and you have errors in EDU and in EDB which don't have other players. Probably your CoW installation is broken, I recommend reinstall it from the beginning.

Yes Extract arhive in any place, for example on the desktop, then copy and paste
    If it still don't work for you upload your log. It's in SEGA\Medieval II Total War\logs.

RedDwarf
    This could be useful but I'm going update this mod often and I think for beta it's ok as it is. When I make 1.0 version(don't know when it happen ) I'll ask you make an installer. Thank you for offer btw

RedDwarf's Avatar Ordinarius

Quote Originally Posted by Galloper View Post
    You use some other mods? You moded any CoW files?
    Your log is not typical for standart CoW log, there is too little trace details and you have errors in EDU and in EDB which don't have other players. Probably your CoW installation is broken, I recommend reinstall it from the beginning.

Yes Extract arhive in any place, for example on the desktop, then copy and paste
    If it still don't work for you upload your log. It's in SEGA\Medieval II Total War\logs.

RedDwarf
    This could be useful but I'm going update this mod often and I think for beta it's ok as it is. When I make 1.0 version(don't know when it happen ) I'll ask you make an installer. Thank you for offer btw
    No problem, Its not that hard for me to do updated ones. I will pm you with a link so you can down load it and then re-upload. Or paste link in first post. Up to you
    "When In doubt? Belive the person with the bloodier weapon!"
    "When you need to shoot. Shoot, don't talk!" Tuco

It's my medieval total war II mod, i don't have a specific log for CoW.
    Only other mod i use is the army unlocker.
    For once my install is almost CTD free, i installed like 3 times already before, everytime i use ur mod i lose cannon sounds (and walls breaking down).

Edit : besides i can't see how i could mess my install since i just do a fresh install of the 1.4.4 full english + music, i just add ur mod and the armies unlocker which modifies only export_descr_buildings / units. Nothing else has been changed. Errors might come from the fact that it's a steam version i don't know.
    Last edited by baojin; March 01, 2011 at 12:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by baojin View Post
    It's my medieval total war II mod, i don't have a specific log for CoW.
    Only other mod i use is the army unlocker.
    For once my install is almost CTD free, i installed like 3 times already before, everytime i use ur mod i lose cannon sounds (and walls breaking down).

Edit : besides i can't see how i could mess my install since i just do a fresh install of the 1.4.4 full english + music, i just add ur mod and the armies unlocker which modifies only export_descr_buildings / units. Nothing else has been changed. Errors might come from the fact that it's a steam version i don't know.
    This mod use modified EDU? If yes, than my mod don't work for you. Errors caused modified files from your mod Maybe it's not critical and your campaign is still playable, but my mod is based on vanilla CoW.