Thread: "Valhalla" The Hotseat Community Tavern

Desley's Avatar Praefectus

Default Re: "Valhalla" The Hotseat Community Tavern

The woman in the video is still single, maybe a potential mistress for you Invicta?
    Will and act until victory

Quote Originally Posted by Desley View Post
    The woman in the video is still single, maybe a potential mistress for you Invicta?
    you're even interested and very well informed in their lives...
    what are you hiding here ..
    are you her ex-boyfriend..??
    Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level, and beat you with experience.

Dude I'm a homosexual, I thought you knew that..

Haha sorry, but I just had to take advantage of that picture

so you're the boyfriend of the guy in the video?

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level, and beat you with experience.

Sadly he is a heterosexual, for awhile now I have been dating Tonno trough Skype, I don´t think its a success though

Tonno's Avatar Protector Domesticus

If they declare Breivik crazy, thoes that make gay people "sick" as well???
    "For after the their baptism the Croats made a covenant, confirmed with their own hands and by oaths sure and binding in the name of St. Peter the apostle, that never would they go upon foreign country and make war on it, but rather would live at peace with all who where wiling to do so; and they recived from the same pope of Rome a benediction on this effect, that if any other foreigners should come against the country of these same Croats and bring war upon it, then might God fight for the Croats and protect them, and Peter the disciple of Christ give them victories."
    Constantine Porphyrogenitus >>De Administrando Imperio<<

Quote Originally Posted by Tonno View Post
    If they declare Breivik crazy, thoes that make gay people "sick" as well???
    He has been declared sane. Its on the news here all day and we can watch live what he is saying in the court. He is damn smart and outsmarts and ridicules the judges and jury, though I think he is psycho.

Vipman's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by The Norseman View Post
    He has been declared sane. Its on the news here all day and we can watch live what he is saying in the court. He is damn smart and outsmarts and ridicules the judges and jury, though I think he is psycho.
    He might be sane, he can "think clearly", but he has some wrong/or very weird ideas about... well everything

Tonno what do you mean? ah you mean Breivik is sane but has some "out of the ordinary" ideas somewhat like gays? talking about ideas here, no offense to anyone so the same way if Breivik is crazy/is mentally sick so are gays. i'd say it's a bit too much. very different ideas here, but somewhat the same thing
    Last edited by Vipman; April 22, 2012 at 04:53 AM.

You people might not realise this, as most don't but the Breivik case is a plot by nations to form the opinion of nationalism and national unity in the masses, in turn promoting multiculturalism and deeming all patriotic/nationalistic people in the same league with Breivik because of this event. Which is obviously not true, however most people don't think that far, as their opinion is formed on whats being said by the mainstream news and their current emotional state.

Because this theory might will seem absurd to many people is the result of successful work that has been done with this event. And therefore the masses are oblivious to what game is being played by the elite.
    Last edited by Húrin the Steadfast; April 22, 2012 at 04:57 AM.
    Former administrator of "Heroes and Villains", "Days of Glory" and "Europa I"

Quote Originally Posted by Húrin the Steadfast View Post
    You people might not realise this, as most don't but the Breivik case is a plot by nations to form the opinion of nationalism and national unity in the masses, in turn promoting multiculturalism and deeming all patriotic/nationalistic people in the same league with Breivik because of this event. Which is obviously not true, however most people don't think that far, as their opinion is formed on whats being said by the mainstream news and their current emotional state.

Because this theory might will seem absurd to many people is the result of successful work that has been done with this event. And therefore the masses are oblivious to what game is being played by the elite.
    I know you are nationalistic, but isnt this going too far? You are beginning to sound a little like Stalin here... I doubt this is a plot. I know more about Breivik than other do, because I have read all about him and he even went to the same school as I did. His childhood was very much troubled.

i'm don't think all this about Breivik was a plot , but i agree that today lots of people/leaders politicians etc are against nationalism, naming it extremism. also patriotism can be viewed as extremism too by these...
    instead globalisation is promoted everywhere... it's not a bad idea, but it's too hard to do it properly... and the environment pays a lot for us...
    i wouldn't be surprised if in some years there will be talks about forming the United States of Europe or something
    Last edited by Vipman; April 22, 2012 at 05:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by vipman View Post
    i'm don't think all this about Breivik was a plot , but i agree that today lots of people/leaders politicians etc are against nationalism, naming it extremism. also patriotism can be viewed as extremism too by these...
    instead globalisation is promoted everywhere... it's not a bad idea, but it's to hard to do it properly...
    i wouldn't be surprised if in some years there will be talks about forming the United States of Europe or something
    Doubt it. You must have seen what a shi tty state the EU nations are in, and how amazingly great it is in countries which are not in EU. Over here we waaaaaaaaaaay lower unemployment rates and people here get financial support which is as big as people earn in one year in other countries.

I know you are nationalistic, but isnt this going too far? You are beginning to sound a little like Stalin here... I doubt this is a plot. I know more about Breivik than other do, because I have read all about him and he even went to the same school as I did. His childhood was very much troubled.
    Why wouldn't this be a plot?
    There is nationalism on the rise everywhere in Europe. To the globalists this is a problem, since they promote internationalism. They need something extreme to form opinions of the public against nationalism and this is one of the ways they do it.
    The attributes of Breivik himself would be irrelevant. I believe he was being tricked or brainwashed to commit such an act. He is just a puppet, having his strings pulled.

Oh and vipman, about the United States of Europe. The talk about that have already been going on.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/...7831IE20110904
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...d-Cameron.html
    http://articles.latimes.com/2011/dec...urope-20111214
    Last edited by Húrin the Steadfast; April 22, 2012 at 05:18 AM.

@Norseman lots of countries with huge debts... probably some bankrupcies soon... euro might crash... and the EU would desintegrate... or they might say this is the solution, US Eu who knows...

yes i FULLY agree that at least for my country, the EU brings only debts... we have our voievod Basescu who's president, prime-minister de facto (the prime-ministers are puppets that always say "yes mr Basexu, sure ") and also leader of opposition when you hear his speeches, saying what must be done in years to come when he's leading this ing state for 8 years...

oh yes, at least if we would have taken those EU money gives us for projects... but we've taken only 5% or something and we will get sued at Bruxelles because even those 5% were not used properly....

Edit: @Hurin yes i know, i meant it to become official talks like in EU parliament.
    Even Basescu at a teenage PDL summer camp last year (in our country Basescu is de facto still president of Democral Liberal Party another non-official function of his) he said in next years this is one of our goals for US of Eu...
    I say if they really try to do this, it will very probably fail and there will be huge chaos...

Everyone i present you our Mighty Voievod Traian Basexu (on prupose i'm saying this ) the one laughing in the middle
    Last edited by Vipman; April 22, 2012 at 05:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Húrin the Steadfast View Post
    Why wouldn't this be a plot?
    There is nationalism on the rise everywhere in Europe. To the globalists this is a problem, since they promote internationalism. They need something extreme to form opinions of the public against nationalism and this is one of the ways they do it.
    The attributes of Breivik himself would be irrelevant. I believe he was being tricked or brainwashed to commit such an act. He is just a puppet, having his strings pulled.

Oh and vipman, about the United States of Europe. The talk about that have already been going on.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/...7831IE20110904
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...d-Cameron.html
    http://articles.latimes.com/2011/dec...urope-20111214

Every time things go bad in a country (this time its an economical crisis) then people start pointing fingers. This time its the muslims and the multicultural thing.
    Breivik is talking about a massive flood of foreigners coming into Europe. This is not true at all, most immigrants all come from Europe, the amount of immigrants from Africa for example is very low (because all of them get sent back their own country.).

Maybe you are right and it is a 'plot' so what? The time of being divided and nationalism should end. It is time for an united Europe.

Also I am not gay, still I think it is disturbing and close-minded how some of you compare gay people to Anders Breivik. There is nothing wrong with being gay, it is not sick nor should it be a problem.

Doubt it. You must have seen what a shi tty state the EU nations are in, and how amazingly great it is in countries which are not in EU. Over here we waaaaaaaaaaay lower unemployment rates and people here get financial support which is as big as people earn in one year in other countries.
    Sorry? A state the EU nations are in? Living in Europe and especially Western Europe is a very good place to live. No wars, no constant fear of rape and death, no slavery, enough food, health care. And now there is an 'economical crisis' and people complain about how bad everything is? It is still better then ever! And I don't think its that bad because everyone seems to be able to buy expensive stuff anyway (ipads, etc).

I doubt there is a real economical crisis, I mean my goverment is spreading out BILLIONS of Euros giving it to nations like Greece.. it doesn't make sence, and at the same time they take loads of money away from the people. You really believe they do this because of this 'economical crisis'?

THERE IS NO CRISIS!!

They are obviously saving up for something.. but what could it be? The past 50 years Europe is turning into one big union, just like the states of america have become united many many years ago, the same is happening in Europe. Obviously they are doing this for a reason, it's not because they want a happy happy flower country, it is for our own safety. I think Europe has to be united to make a fist against upcoming countries like China and India. There is no real economical crisis, it is staged by the government. All these cuts on the money is because they are secretly using it for something different.

Preparing for World War 3 perhaps? or will they need the money to create this superstate Europe?

Every time things go bad in a country (this time its an economical crisis) then people start pointing fingers. This time its the muslims and the multicultural thing.
    Breivik is talking about a massive flood of foreigners coming into Europe. This is not true at all, most immigrants all come from Europe, the amount of immigrants from Africa for example is very low (because all of them get sent back their own country.).

Maybe you are right and it is a 'plot' so what? The time of being divided and nationalism should end. It is time for an united Europe.

Also I am not gay, still I think it is disturbing and close-minded how some of you compare gay people to Anders Breivik. There is nothing wrong with being gay, it is not sick nor should it be a problem.
    And what makes you think the economic crisis is a result of immigration or multiculturalism? That is a seperate and real issue.
    The threat of immigration being non-existant is the dumbest thing ive heard in a long time.
    Ask Timo Soini, Geert Wilders, Nigel Farage etc.
    You are probably trolling or just very uninformed, so i will not say more.

Exactly. Ofcourse its not a plot... He was not a puppet, you can tell by his personality. My country is the one which has the most immigrant uhm "arrival" in Europe and we are also one of the smalles populations in Europe. I do know that Islam will take over one day, but Im ok with that, because I know that they wont have those Sharia laws etc. because they are still Norwegian although they have a different colour and belief. We all descend from the apes so we are all the same.

okay this is getting crazier and there are more and more chances of this situation exploding here, so i'm out