Thread: "Valhalla" The Hotseat Community Tavern

Dismounted Feudal Knight's Avatar my horse for a unicode
    Content Director Citizen

Blog Entries

Default Re: "Valhalla" The Hotseat Community Tavern

Quote Originally Posted by Potatoto View Post
    If that faction would be controlled by AI with only 1 settlement then it can be very easly overcomed. I think it would make sense only if player would get controll over that faction.
    That defeats the point.

The faction is not supposed to be destroyed at all. It should remain there, in its hovel, possibly with AI globally disabled if need be. It is to be in that location so that someday, the faction can be re-established for a sequel game.
    With great power, comes great chonky dragons to feed enemies of the state. --Targaryens?
    Spoiler for wait what dragons?

Looking for players for a mtw scenario battle to be held on sat 1st December at approx. 8pm {BST} ....I need some good siege defenders and attackers... for both French and English armies fighting the siege of new Orleans .... for vanilla mtw2

Contact me , before battle, and I will send u the appropriate files and how to upload them...
    "War is the continuation of politics by other means." - Carl von Clausewitz

Gave a 150 dollar plush to my 3 yearold niece, very well recieved.
    Not a bad Christmas I must say, bumpy getting here.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Id fix the size but this computer is malfunctioning, 2 hrs north of the polar circle so... Some other time^^ Regards
    Merry Christmas fellas, Deus Vult.
    Don't be a prick, don't be a whiny little child - Stop White Genocide and Praise Jesus.

Very nice, Getting a good picture everybody? So we look nice and handsome and thin? Thank you. -The God Emperor, creating world peace and unforgettable memes
    https://twitter.com/RitaPanahi/statu...48737210662912 <-- Unforgettable face.

King Athelstan's Avatar The Wheel Weaves
    Blog Entries

Hey there fellas! The TWC Member Awards Nominations are live, and could certainly use some nominations for the Hotseat category, and who better to nominate people for it than you guys?
    Proudly under the patronage of General Brewster of the Imperial House of Hader
    Proud patron of 4zumi, Akar, CommodusIV ,Swaeft
    and Peaman

Kyffhäuser's Avatar Libertus

Is this where we post to be notified when a hotseat opens?

Blog Entries

This is more of a general chat thread, but updates do come from time to time. If you're looking for an open spot, we run an overview of all hotseats currently running, and the open spots in them. Take a look if you're interested, and don't hesitate with asking if you have any questions!
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...amp-Open-Spots
    and Peaman

I'll do that, thanks m80. I'm not sure I can use mods though, as I have the steam copy of M2, and this newest update broke my mods.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kyffhäuser View Post
    I'll do that, thanks m80. I'm not sure I can use mods though, as I have the steam copy of M2, and this newest update broke my mods.

The move to definite edition shouldn't affect your mods in any way, what happened?
    and Peaman

Quote Originally Posted by King Athelstan View Post
    The move to definite edition shouldn't affect your mods in any way, what happened?
    I need the kingdoms.exe I thought. Maybe it wasn't the definitive edition, but the previous patch.

Let me try Third Age, maybe it doesn't use kingdoms.

Blog Entries

Ah, there's an easy fix for that - in your main med2 folder, simply copypaste medieval2.exe, and rename the copy kingdoms
    and Peaman

General Dragon.'s Avatar Champion of Dragons
    Gaming Emeritus

I will do all turns and other stuffs either today or tomorrow.

"The Dragon is wise, a sage among the ignorant. He knows not all that glitters is gold."

Blog Entries

and Peaman

Hello, can someone please help me?

I want to organise a hotseat campaign with the vanilla Teutonic campaign addon but as many should know Norway cannot build and recruit and the mongols are also missing some stuff.
    I have read here about a little hotseat mod, that was created by GrumpyBean years ago, making Norway playable and fixing the mongols etc... but sadly I cannot find an active download link anymore...
    Can someone please give me a link to this mod or even upload it again? I would be very grateful for that...

Alternative I would also take an alternative Mod, that does the same, if there is such existing one...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SirWitan View Post
    Hello, can someone please help me?

I want to organise a hotseat campaign with the vanilla Teutonic campaign addon but as many should know Norway cannot build and recruit and the mongols are also missing some stuff.
    I have read here about a little hotseat mod, that was created by GrumpyBean years ago, making Norway playable and fixing the mongols etc... but sadly I cannot find an active download link anymore...
    Can someone please give me a link to this mod or even upload it again? I would be very grateful for that...

Alternative I would also take an alternative Mod, that does the same, if there is such existing one...
    https://www.twcenter.net/forums/show...1#post14030473
    and Peaman

Thank you very much!

Mergor's Avatar T H E | G O R

A hotseat specating series has been made (with the timelapse of the whole thing which will be uploaded as a separate video at the future) about this: https://www.twcenter.net/forums/show...-Mustel-Winner hotseat we had some time ago, so you can check it out to get some nostalgia maybe. ;D

i am looking for players [mtw2] that are perhaps interested in taking part in a third age scenario battle representing the battle at amon ereb [first battle of beleriand] using the third age mtw2 mod [v3.2]...

it will be a 7 player scenario battle...which i am planning to play on friday 26th night with 7 players...so any players interested in such a place, give us a shout and i will send you the scenario..and reserve a place for you in the battle...

thanks

PBOB

looking for some players for clash of kingdoms HS....two players in particular to fill the factions for both venice, and silicy both having substantial empires and a really good position in this hotseat....

for more information contact me or King Athelstan or take alook for yourself at :-

https://www.twcenter.net/forums/show...sh-of-Kingdoms

but be aware this battle has manual battle resolution , so unless you are prepared to put in some time , do not ask for one of the factions

regards

PBOB

Laetus

I welcome all fans of the games Rome Total War and Medieval II Total War!

Just want to apologize for two points:
    1. I do not know English, the robot translates my speech.
    2. I'm not sure that I write where I need to. If I broke something, please understand and forgive.

My comrades and I are playing a multiplayer hot seat campaign for Rome Total War and Medieval II Total War and their modifications on the Russian-speaking community Imperial.

Are there any of you who want to organize an international hot seat campaign?
    First of all, I would like to play such campaigns in which large-scale and decisive battles between players are held online. The results of such battles are transferred by the game administrators to the campaign map (in Rome Total War, this is quite easy, and in Medieval II Total War it is a little difficult, but also possible).

If someone is interested in this offer, please inform
    Regards, asip1991

Quote Originally Posted by asip1991 View Post
    I welcome all fans of the games Rome Total War and Medieval II Total War!

Just want to apologize for two points:
    1. I do not know English, the robot translates my speech.
    2. I'm not sure that I write where I need to. If I broke something, please understand and forgive.

My comrades and I are playing a multiplayer hot seat campaign for Rome Total War and Medieval II Total War and their modifications on the Russian-speaking community Imperial.

Are there any of you who want to organize an international hot seat campaign?
    First of all, I would like to play such campaigns in which large-scale and decisive battles between players are held online. The results of such battles are transferred by the game administrators to the campaign map (in Rome Total War, this is quite easy, and in Medieval II Total War it is a little difficult, but also possible).

If someone is interested in this offer, please inform
    Regards, asip1991
    i think mergor is organising rome total war hotseats and some medieval total war hs games on the TWC discord ...so perhaps coordinate with him?