Thread: "Valhalla" The Hotseat Community Tavern

Praeses

Default Re: "Valhalla" The Hotseat Community Tavern

Well it's true. A lot of politicians don't say what they feel like on Muslims, or for that matter many issues. If they're not politically correct, they often have a lower chance of being elected.

Even if they love muslims, they can still offend other people. There is a resaon its called politically correct.

But regardless, Muslims aren't as bad as a lot of radicals like to say, but that doesn't make them fluffy bunnies either.

What the hell..

Coach and player of the same team fighting during a game..

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level, and beat you with experience.

Tonno's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Adem + ić = balkanian... Probably provoked the coach.
    "For after the their baptism the Croats made a covenant, confirmed with their own hands and by oaths sure and binding in the name of St. Peter the apostle, that never would they go upon foreign country and make war on it, but rather would live at peace with all who where wiling to do so; and they recived from the same pope of Rome a benediction on this effect, that if any other foreigners should come against the country of these same Croats and bring war upon it, then might God fight for the Croats and protect them, and Peter the disciple of Christ give them victories."
    Constantine Porphyrogenitus >>De Administrando Imperio<<

Desley's Avatar Praefectus

He was cynically applauding for the coach because of a player change.
    Will and act until victory

It seems that other than applauding the player (20 years old) heavily insulted him.

But that doesn't justify the coach imo: it's true that if you're 60 and since many years in the game, you don't like to see the first brat who comes from the nest
    insult you and disrespect you.
    But at the same time, it's because you're 60 that you should prove to be more mature: wait the end of the game and let the Club kick him out if he offended you so badly
    (and with lot of witness around it's not difficult to prove it).

The way he behaved the manager, it really looked like he's not even capable of self-controlling himself, imagine how he could control a team.
    Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level, and beat you with experience.

Fernandez_1492's Avatar Vicarius

“We shall have world government whether or not you like it, by conquest or consent.”
    - Statement by Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) member James Warburg to The Senate Foreign Relations Committee on February 17th, 1950
    The Globalist Agenda • info@globalistagenda.org

Well it IS needed, it is about time people start working together.

Quote Originally Posted by Desley View Post
    Well it IS needed, it is about time people start working together.
    And with globalism you expect cooperation?
    Its just an excuse for globalists to make a single nation, which would be easily controlled and manipulated. You really think they care about smallfolk like you and me?
    You are more naive then i thought.
    Former administrator of "Heroes and Villains", "Days of Glory" and "Europa I"

grouchy13's Avatar TW Mercenary Veteranii

Salve my brothers of the sword Part 4 of my Helios series is available here with some other cool articles please come along and enjoy,

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...0#post11415400

oh and by the way come this August I will be returning to M2TW HS

Last edited by grouchy13; May 04, 2012 at 07:13 AM.
    Under the Patronage of the Venerable Jom Patron of the one true Shogun wealthmonger, Antipodean son IZob, Terrifying Sultan of the Blitz totalwar_legend & Warden of the Iron Throne Dux

Quote Originally Posted by grouchy13 View Post
    Salve my brothers of the sword Part 4 of my Helios series is available here with some other cool articles please come along and enjoy,

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...0#post11415400

oh and by the way come this August I will be returning to M2TW HS

mah you're slow. I allready saw it

And I'll be glad to teach you how to play.
    Buuurn!!!
    "For after the their baptism the Croats made a covenant, confirmed with their own hands and by oaths sure and binding in the name of St. Peter the apostle, that never would they go upon foreign country and make war on it, but rather would live at peace with all who where wiling to do so; and they recived from the same pope of Rome a benediction on this effect, that if any other foreigners should come against the country of these same Croats and bring war upon it, then might God fight for the Croats and protect them, and Peter the disciple of Christ give them victories."

Quote Originally Posted by Tonno View Post
    mah you're slow. I allready saw it

And I'll be glad to teach you how to play.
    Buuurn!!!
    I'd love to see the Master of deception (Grouchy) against his pupil (Desley)

Has the pupil surpassed the master ?

Last time Desley fell very badly (Retrofit) in Grouchy's tricks. This time would be much harder to trick him again

@Grouchy: superb articles as usual

I wanted ot ask... does anyone feels free to start one of thes New Bloods HS...

There are a lot of new ppl on the community (or ppl who want to become new ), is anyone free enough to keep them busy???

Listen to this song while reading

While Desley may have once been my pupil even he must realise my skills will never be surpassed, he can only pretend to be the true master of dread against lesser opponents. If he were wise he would join with me and together we could bring any HS into total darkness for who could stand against us?,

I fear though he will choose to destroy me out of fear for he is still ruled by his emotions, very well so be it for I have new apprentices ready to spin a web around him, It will only be a matter of time before his cities burn and his true enemy reveals himself Retrofit will be nothing compared to my new designs, Mwahahahahahaha

Under the Patronage of the Venerable Jom Patron of the one true Shogun wealthmonger, Antipodean son IZob, Terrifying Sultan of the Blitz totalwar_legend & Warden of the Iron Throne Dux

Quote Originally Posted by Tonno View Post
    I wanted ot ask... does anyone feels free to start one of thes New Bloods HS...

There are a lot of new ppl on the community (or ppl who want to become new ), is anyone free enough to keep them busy???
    I am willing to be the admin of a new Bloods hotseat, but I do not want to admin it alone. I can be the main admin but I want a second admin to help.

Tonno the wheels are in motion, Timur has expressed interest as a co admin and with Desleys offer we have 2 experienced HS players to admin it. Jiub has kindly offered his talents as an artist and is working on some artwork for a FP announcement we can publicise the HS with, I'll sort that out with the guys at content. I recommend we go for a Vanilla HS with standard rules, the New Bloods HS can be problematic at the start and a lot of patience is needed to guide the guys in the right direction. I think with myself and Jiub in the sidelines and with Timur and Desley at the helm there is more than experience to get this going

Timur_the_Lame's Avatar Praepositus

True. Desley can be the main admin, and I will be there to just back him up and help make controversial decisions with him

Sounds good, I just do not want it to be a Medieval II Hotseat, because then I have to switch CD's all the time. Is there not a simple Kingsdom mod we could use? Like Retrofit?

Adding a Mod adds another layer to initialising the HS but I agree Retrofit is a fine mod for HS, If we all support them through the first steps we shouldn't have a problem

Good, I shall make the thread later today.