Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Gondor (and Allies) - Golden Horde (and possibly, Allies) Peace Negotiations

Doyle141's Avatar Primicerius

Default Gondor (and Allies) - Golden Horde (and possibly, Allies) Peace Negotiations

Akar, leader of the Golden Horde, has negotiated with me, king of Gondor, the Terms of peace.

15 day non-aggression pact, and peace for all parties/factions involved.

I'm sure Akar, and all faction leaders in question, will skip by to validate this...
    Last edited by Doyle141; December 27, 2010 at 03:11 PM.

Akar's Avatar Faustian Bargain Maker
    Patrician Citizen

a 7/11 parking lot with Patron and LaCroix
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Gonder (and Allies) - Golden Horde (and possibly, Allies) Peace Negotiations

Yes.

Lord Romanus III's Avatar Primicerius

Default Re: Gonder (and Allies) - Golden Horde (and possibly, Allies) Peace Negotiations

I refute the agreement. Ishkaballaa'nar will be victorious.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Romanus III View Post
    I refute the agreement. Ishkaballaa'nar will be victorious.
    Victorious in it's defeat.

Aanker's Avatar Concordant

The Dwarven Empire-Commonwealth will greatly encourage and agree to this treaty on the premises that:

a) The Dwarven Empire-Commowealth is allowed to maintain it's peacekeeping role and thus (during this period of 15 days) be free to join a war on any defending kingdom's side.
    b) All nations within the treaty are obliged to remain non-aggressive towards all nations, not exclusively those within the treaty. Non-aggression, in its Dwarven interpretation, means that a kingdom does not declare war, and may only fight if attacked by another kingdom.
    c) The treaty is binding during the encompassed 15 days and disregarding it (i.e. declaring war on someone) is regarded as an act of war crime.

Point a) is an absolute condition for the Dwarven Empire-Commonwealth's signing of this treaty and critical to the stability of the diplomacy on this server.

Aanker

Quote Originally Posted by Adar View Post
    Russia have managed to weaponize the loneliest and saddest people on the internet by providing them with (sometimes barechested) father figures whom they can adhere to in order to justify their hatred for the current establishment and the society that rejects them.

UNDER THE PROUD PATRONAGE OF ABBEWS
    According to this poll, 80%* of TGW fans agree that "The mod team is devilishly handsome" *as of 12/10

Quote Originally Posted by Aanker View Post
    The Dwarven Empire-Commonwealth will greatly encourage and agree to this treaty on the premises that:

a) The Dwarven Empire-Commowealth is allowed to maintain it's peacekeeping role and thus (during this period of 15 days) be free to join a war on any defending kingdom's side.
    b) All nations within the treaty are obliged to remain non-aggressive towards all nations, not exclusively those within the treaty. Non-aggression, in its Dwarven interpretation, means that a kingdom does not declare war, and may only fight if attacked by another kingdom.
    c) The treaty is binding during the encompassed 15 days and disregarding it (i.e. declaring war on someone) is regarded as an act of war crime.

Point a) is an absolute condition for the Dwarven Empire-Commonwealth's signing of this treaty and critical to the stability of the diplomacy on this server.

Aanker
    No, the non-aggression is explicitly between all treaty nations, not all nations.

Poach's Avatar Civitate

Way to try and ruin PvP, Aanker.

Vicarius

Quote Originally Posted by Doylεr View Post
    No, the non-aggression is explicitly between all treaty nations, not all nations.
    Well, why would we go starting another war just after this one?

Quote Originally Posted by Selukon View Post
    Well, why would we go starting another war just after this one?
    I was saying it so some other more... hostile or warlike factions could focus their energies away from Gondor.
    And Gondor has never started a war. Only fought a defensive war.

Quote Originally Posted by Poach View Post
    Way to try and ruin PvP, Aanker.
    Sadly, my Dwarven allies, this. The whole containment/isolationism policy is very anti-PvP...

Akar's Avatar Faustian Bargain Maker
    Patrician Citizen

a 7/11 parking lot with Patron and LaCroix
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Aanker View Post

Aanker

I agree to A and refuse all others.

'Gunny's Avatar Überrock über alles
    Content Emeritus

I'd like to put forward a suggestion for the creation of a League of Kingdoms to ensure such devastating wars dont ever happen again. I plan on having this follow the real path of the League of Nations, so as to not ruin PVP. In fact, it will really just end up being an excuse to build some fancy buildings.

Vicarius

Quote Originally Posted by pvtgunny View Post
    I'd like to put forward a suggestion for the creation of a League of Kingdoms to ensure such devastating wars dont ever happen again. I plan on having this follow the real path of the League of Nations, so as to not ruin PVP. In fact, it will really just end up being an excuse to build some fancy buildings.

Yeah, lets put a bunch of fancy building in all the kingdoms!

Content Emeritus

Can we add that to the official treaty and open it to all Kingdoms and perhaps city states?

Makrell's Avatar The first of all fish

I would like to add a league of nations to another poll, as many issues are not stated here
    1. What will it do
    2. Who will make the buildings
    3. must all kingdoms have one
    4. WHo will lead and so forth (i volounter )

Content Emeritus

Elect a secratery-General
    Membership is voluntary
    Anyone who volunteers may be granted the right to make a building
    It will shout at people making wars, but not really end up doing much to stop them, other than being willing to help mediate. We will also boo at Ethipoians
    But if enough support is drummed up the league may vote to enter a war in the defense of a Kingdom, or to contain another that stockpiles TNT of mass destruction.
    It must also stem the spread of Communism

I answered your questions in reverse order because thats what we do around here!

I would like to note though I am serious about a league of Kigdoms,

Elect a secratery-General
    Membership is voluntary
    It will shout at people making wars, but not really end up doing much to stop them, other than being willing to help mediate. We will also boo at Ethipoians
    But if enough support is drummed up the league may vote to enter a war in the defense of a Kingdom, or to contain another that stockpiles TNT of mass destruction.
    It must also stem the spread of Communism

I answered your questions in reverse order because thats what we do around here!

I would like to note though I am serious about a league of Kigdoms,
    Well i do not support that idea Having a legue to stop the ussr is not clever, and going to war within the league is neither. This seems only like another alliance And what are Ethipoians. Bad saying it is pro peace when you state youre trying to work againist other kingdoms

Content Emeritus

eh? the booing Ethiopians refers to when Italy invaded Ethiopia and the King went to the League of Nations for help, only to be booed out
    and didnt Akar change it? There is no more USSR (the communism thing is a joke anyway )
    But its true: Genocidal Dictators beware our non-binding resolutions!

actually everything in that post was a joke except
    Elect a secretery-General
    Membership is voluntary

We will try to ensure peace without ruining PVP, is that a better description?
    Last edited by 'Gunny; December 25, 2010 at 08:01 PM.

eh? the booing Ethiopians refers to when Italy invaded Ethiopia and the King went to the League of Nations for help, only to be booed out
    and didnt Akar change it? There is no more USSR (the communism thing is a joke anyway )
    But its true: Genocidal Dictators beware our non-binding resolutions!

actually everything in that post was a joke except
    Elect a secretery-General
    Membership is voluntary

We will try to ensure peace without ruining PVP, is that a better description?
    I see. Never seen the reason for keeping Peace within the pvp anyhow, the whole reason is because if war, When to nations are semi warwanting they should be allowed to. and if they dont want war they becomne city state, so i dont really see the use of a peace force

Vicarius

Oh well, we get fancy buildings! And I volunteer to be in it

Read up on "the League of Nations", Makrell. Most worthless human organisation ever.
    Have you ever seen Dirty Harry Guns and money are best diplomacy
    "At a football club, there's a holy trinity - the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don't come into it. They are only there to sign the cheques."

Bill Shankly

"Not badly, considering I was seated between Jesus Christ and Napoleon"

David Lloyd George was pleased with his performance at Versailles.

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast