Thread: Seleucid campaign units? help

Default Seleucid campaign units? help

alright so...i'm currently playing a campaign as the Seleucid empire, who i have come to love...But big problems have arisen!
    well first as i built many militia barracks' i was dissapointed not to get any new phalanx units...i'm still stuck with the militia units that the first barracks gives me...Even though the militia barracks claims that it gives me the phalanx pikemen who i was so excited to use!

anyway i just thought maybe it was just a normal error...i gotta wait for the city barracks for my phalanx pikemen...so now i build 2 city barracks' and still nothing...so much dissapointment since i really was excited to get the phalanx pikemen. anyone know what is wrong? is this actually supposed to happen or is it a bug? or coding error?

thanks!

the lt. dont make errors...hes a god
    The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be used until they try and take it away.
    Staff Officer of Corporal_Hicks in the Legion of Rahl
    Commanding Katrina, Crimson Scythe, drak10687 and Leonidas the Lion

maybe he can explain what is happening then?

What version of SPQR? Because I know that in 4.0 there was an error, but he patched it up.

Peace,
    MasterAdnin

He must be playing 4.0 because 5.0 has thats fixed and so did 4.6

I just checked the files and macedon and Seleucid can build the phalanx pikemen2 which is the realistic version of the pikes.

lt

Please Only 5.0 and 6.0 will be supported all other version are trash and should be destroyed. lol
    Lt_1956
    Creator of SPQR:Total War mod since 2004

I thought it was fixed in 4.4? Whatever, so yea dude, your playing the old version of SPQR.

MasterAdnin

4.3 actually
    Lt_1956
    Creator of SPQR:Total War mod since 2004

is there not a downloads thread???...i don't know where to find 4.3, just checked every page on the site (a bit too fast maybe) but before anyone yells at me for not reading something i should have, i don't have time to be reading and searching all night

Screw 4.3, play SPQR 5.0. Also, I think Lt has discarded all version of 4.0, sorry dude.

Peace,
    MasterAdnin

alright i guess i'll just get rid of 4.0 and move to 5.0

thanks again

something is telling me i'm gonna have to totally reinstall the whole game :laughing:

now what the hell is wrong?!

i just reinstalled the game 3 times in the last 2 days....When i uninstall the game i delete EVERYTHING that has anything to do with RTW, so i install the game again. I Always have a installation window to the 1.2 patch so i never have to download it again. This is always very nice because something always happens with mods where i can never just uninstall them i have to delete the whole game and install it again...So i've lost count of all the times i've reinstalled RTW....Now i'm having another problem, for some reason when i try to install the 1.2 patch! it said it's already there (even after i just uninstalled and deleted all files) so i thought alright...I install SPQR 5.0, everything seems fine...than when i'm in the game i get to a wicked fullscreen shot of Romans fighting Gauls...but nothing happens after that, i can see my cursor and i gotta exit.

do i ever hate computers

I know what to do, but I am not sure and do not want to give you the wrong info. Your best chance is to go to the Basement section and ask them.

MasterAdnin