Thread: DMUC 6.7 wont load campaign

Default DMUC 6.7 wont load campaign

I was successfully playing DMUC 6.7 ultimate campaign when my power went out and my computer shut off. Now my saved game crashes every time it starts to load.
    Also, the mod wont load for a new campaign. The new country flags, portraits wont show up when trying to start a new campaign.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm hoping I wont have to reinstall everything.

Default Re: DMUC 6.7 wont load campaign

I have the same problem.

Yesterday DM loaded up and played perfectly. Today, everything is normal right up until the main menu (intro and everything is DM). The main menu is all of a sudden the regular empire menu.

All my saves crash on the load. Was there an update or something for empire?

I solved it. I had remembered my computer randomly shut off after last time I played it, as well.

I decided to do a clean uninstall-install, and it worked. Saved games work again.

Alright, son of a . The computer again randomly restarted, and it looks like i'll have to do the uninstall/reinstall thing again.

Anyone else getting this?????

I am having the same issue except new install of DMUC and no funny computer failures.

Xwhyzed's Avatar Primicerius

You don't have to reinstall DMUC completly just Reset (or reinstall) user script
    in the DMUC Launchers Options -> Diagnostics -> Enable Adv diag Options.

I had the same problem, and this works like a charm.

Thank you, Sir.