Thread: Adding Cross Straps Help

Default Adding Cross Straps Help

Hi everyone,

It's been a while and i've now got some free time to go back to modding. I would like to know if it is possible to add cross straps to infantry like in Empire. I'm planning to go back to my original mod I made (Napoleon Vanilla Combat) and fix it up. What I plan to do first is a minor touch up of the British uniforms and would like to add cross straps.

So please could someone tell me if this is possible and if so, also explain how I would add them in?

Thanks

*I apologise if there is already such a tutorial, I did look through Empire mod workshop for it, and through Napoleon's and possibly missed it.

Default Re: Adding Cross Straps Help

Hey man! The British troops already have cross straps. Or do you mean something else, like straps for the backpack?
    Check out my brand new British and Prussian units and much much more in Marshall Beale's new masterpiece!

What about the brass plates? like the gold plates on the cross straps?

Cheers

it is possible to texture those in. I'll tell u all about it on steam in the new year
    Check out my brand new British and Prussian units and much much more in Marshall Beale's new masterpiece!