Thread: Userbars And Signatures!

Icon6 Userbars And Signatures!

Well thats how far my awesome skills go, , hope you like them

Last edited by Wulfburk; September 10, 2014 at 08:21 AM. Reason: Changed the website the images were uploaded, now no more bandwith :wub:
    Then, as throngs of his enemies bore down upon him and one of his followers said, "They are making at thee, O King," "Who else, pray," said Antigonus, "should be their mark? But Demetrius will come to my aid." This was his hope to the last, and to the last he kept watching eagerly for his son; then a whole cloud of javelins were let fly at him and he fell.

-Plutarch, life of Demetrius.

Arche Aiakidae-Epeiros EB2 AAR

Default Re: Userbars

Thank you Wulfburk.
    Sticked.

To be honest the old ones look better, probably due to the picture looking more crisp.

Hopit's Avatar Praepositus

Quote Originally Posted by ShADoW View Post
    To be honest the old ones look better, probably due to the picture looking more crisp.
    agreed

Quote Originally Posted by SgtScooter View Post
    If you went to the Skyrim forums you'll see a lot posts about how it's somehow been watered down and hampered by money men making the decisions. Fact is, it's a great game and people still complain. It's the same thing as the TW franchise.

Hm yeah i thought so, but didnt had the time to rework on them cause of christmas, i'll try to improve them and changing the writing style back to the older ones
    Then, as throngs of his enemies bore down upon him and one of his followers said, "They are making at thee, O King," "Who else, pray," said Antigonus, "should be their mark? But Demetrius will come to my aid." This was his hope to the last, and to the last he kept watching eagerly for his son; then a whole cloud of javelins were let fly at him and he fell.

Well edited the first post with the final userbars, hope you like them!

Looking Good

Post these please:

and change the Thread Title to: Userbars & Signatures
    or something like that
    so that people know they can also get there sigs here.

Edit:

what happend to the sigs Mulfburk ?
    Last edited by Lucarius; January 04, 2011 at 04:57 PM.

Default Re: Userbars And Signatures!

Done aaand done

Thanks Mate

wlesmana's Avatar ILIKE2MOVEITMOVEIT

Good work, guys! +rep

Oh thanks!

Thanks wlesmana !

Lucarius, your signatures from photobucket are not working for me, please check them.

Rougeman's Avatar Ducenarius

Awesome Userbars Wulfburk, using Dale one now

You're welcome mate!

TheDarkKnight's Avatar Compliance will be rewarded
    took an arrow to the knee Content Emeritus spy of the council

Blog Entries

Signatures aren't showing up...I iz disappointed
    Things I trust more than American conservatives:

Drinks from Bill Cosby, Flint Michigan tap water, Plane rides from Al Qaeda, Anything on the menu at Chipotle, Medical procedures from Mengele

Blog Entries

Here's a few I made...Amateur I know, but I don't know how to get the font you guys used. I was bored.

Last edited by TheDarkKnight; May 17, 2011 at 01:38 AM.

Drinks from Bill Cosby, Flint Michigan tap water, Plane rides from Al Qaeda, Anything on the menu at Chipotle, Medical procedures from Mengele

Looks good! Lucarius went away and he was the one that made the signatures so i will delete them in my main post since they arent working anymore

Blog Entries

I think the best one is the Noldor Elves...But I don't think they are that good .
    I kept on making various ones with "High Elves" before I realized that was TATW lingo, and changed it to Noldor.