Thread: Bug Reports v.45 | Imperium Graecorum

Icon8 Bug Reports v.45 | Imperium Graecorum

Any community found bugs can go here.
    Under the Patronage of Leonidas the Lion|Patron of Imperator of Rome - Dewy - Crazyeyesreaper|American and Proud

Default Re: Bug Reports

I'll be on this late in the weekend.

I still cant figure out the Sassanid campaign, after the merchant im send to some random forest....i installed the patch too and its still not helping

That bug is fixed in the newest version, .45
    Under the Patronage of Leonidas the Lion|Patron of Imperator of Rome - Dewy - Crazyeyesreaper|American and Proud

Whenever I try to play IG the following message comes up after the loading screen:

RGL ERROR
    "Unable to open file: CommonRes\fur_armors_a.brf"

I have version 1.113

You need version 1.132 or greater to play.

Default Re: Bug Reports (IG v.45)

I haven't been able to test being down for weeks now, should I wait for a later version at this point?

Dev version.

stuck

Alright. I'll be merging a couple other topics in a couple of days, so there'll be room.

Default Horse Animation

I really like this mod; you guys have done a tremendous job with this time period Looking forward to the next release. But for now, could anyone tell me how to fix the horse animations? I have some experience modding Warband (mostly scenes) and some knowledge of Python, but I don't know how to correct the horse animations. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks in advance
    Edward

Default Re: Bug Reports v.45 | Imperium Graecorum

Which ones?

This was an old issue because of my spear brace script. I fixed it.

Speaking of bugs the current release is incompatible with the latest version of wb so do we have a rough guesstimate as to when the new patch might be?