Thread: Winners of MAARC XXIV

Hesus de bodemloze's Avatar The Gaul
    Civitate Patrician Content Emeritus

Default Winners of MAARC XXIV

Winners of MAARC XXIV

Congratulations to the winners.

The First Place.

The Chronicle of a Hungarian Freeman, have entered the great halls of writing, this first timer sits with the great writers of our beloved little TWC world and dines with them, they drink laugh and tell each other stories until they can tell no more. Not because they are tired of telling no they stop because they all got to drunk of the fine ale that was served during Radzeer victory feast.

The Second Place.

At this same party there was this strange fellow, he wasn't that tall as all the others and had a funny kind a clothing around his shoulders, he was holding a mug of ale in one hand and making nervous moves with the other one. People called him la coupe est plaine. He was acting kinda nervous because he wanted to tell those men in this wonderful hall his own story An Eastern Jewel in a Western World!!!. They welcomed him and told him he should sit closer to the fireplace to give his story a well deserved second place.

The Third Place.

While the second man was telling his story at the fireplace a third man entered the golden halls situated in the writers study of TWC. He looked around and could feel the magic surrounding this place, a shiver ran over his back and he felt the warmed in his face. Zarniwoop announced his arrival at one of the guards, the man looked in an odd way to this newcomer and pulled up his shoulders. The story teller got slightly irritated by the man's indifference and tried again. I am here to tell a Shimazu's Story. The man looked surpriced and pointed to an empty chair where he could wait until he was allowed to tell the third and last story of this day.

I would like to congratulate all contestants on there wonderful AAR contributions to this Competition and to all writers that contributed there AAR' s to these Forums.

Horum omnium fortissimi sunt Belgae :
    Hesus 's Photo Gallery
    The Writers Study|Ex-Global Moderator|Moderation Mentor| Ex - Librarian of the Scriptorium|PoTW|MAARC|ToTW
    SPQR Forum Moderator

Default Re: Winners of MAARC XXIV

Thank you for the support, and let me congratulate the other writers, especially la coupe and Zarniwoop, for all the great works that have been submitted!

Congratulations to Radzeer and la coupe est pleine, excellent AAR's from both of them

Ah ah
    Funny congratulations.

But I will take my mug of ale with pleasure. even with my nervous hand moves...

I would also like to congratulate all the writers and to thank the readers.
    And finally, well done Radzeer and Zarniwoop.

The game went into extra innings/time/period/etc. but we have our winners.

Congratulations to Zarniwoop, la coup est pleine, and Radzeer! An excellent competition and worthy winners.

What more could you ask for?
    Read the review of I am Skantarios! in the Critic's Quill here.