Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Suggestions and Ideas

Default Re: Suggestions and Ideas

A new unit for the North: Wilder's Lightning Brigade. These mounted infantry were all armed with Spencer repeaters and two-foot hatchets instead of sabers. They firmly held the hill at the Battle of Hoover's Pass and might even have won at Chickamauga had it not been for the Assistant Secretary of War panicking and preventing a counterattack.
    I'm a proud member of the Online Campaign for Real English. If you believe in capital letters, punctuation, and correct spelling, then copy this into your signature.

this is great mod
    i have some Suggestions may you response my suggestions

1.make some new music / sound , and i think will be better if include music who has setting Napoleon Era Music
    2.create a campaign with unique feature and map include whole world
    3.add new faction in that's era like France,England,Spain etc

that's my suggestion
    by the way i want ask what is bull map etc.? i really confused with them without description and environment pic

I know that everyone wants a campaign, but the team of the mod don't have the time or the will to do it.
    They consider the mod as finished and wait improvements from fan.

What if the Confederacy did gain the support from the French? I think we should add the French that send reinforcements to the Confederacy as a trigger every year starting at a certain date. So what would happen is that the Confederacy would receive troops from France, but they would be reinforcement units- units that are wearing French uniforms, and can only be obtained through reinforcements; the ships will also be french ships having different stats of the other ships and different picture ID.
    The Union would have the British support them. What the British would do is send reinforcements to the Union, and would have the same properties as the French reinforcements do.
    Then, we should also have the Mexicans that are at war with both the Union and Confederacy, and maybe add Cubans and pirates in the Caribbean.

"It's me, Smeagol."
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

yuezhi's Avatar Senator

i played the mod Eras Total Conquest and found out something incredible. the gun units can fire by rank up to the third line. the most significant part is that they fire in unison like vanilla musketeers but don't need to go to the back to reload. I don't know how those modders did it but this is definitely a must have since it's accurate for the era and general linear tactics.
    all hail the flying spaghetti monster!

Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by yuezhi View Post
    i played the mod Eras Total Conquest and found out something incredible. the gun units can fire by rank up to the third line. the most significant part is that they fire in unison like vanilla musketeers but don't need to go to the back to reload. I don't know how those modders did it but this is definitely a must have since it's accurate for the era and general linear tactics.

Have a video or picture to see how they shoot?

Domesticus

I wonder if one day someone will make a campaign!

Hinkel's Avatar Commander in Chief

Quote Originally Posted by Crociato78 View Post
    I wonder if one day someone will make a campaign!
    When you would like to play a civil war campaign, you should stick to empire total war for it.
    --------------------------- The American Civil War for Total War ------------------------------

lukulusi's Avatar Laetus

It will be very interesting to make campaign

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234