Thread: I really like this skin

Default I really like this skin

sometimes i've checked here to see new version of Baltic total war. but theres no news till now. so sad

i really like this mods skin. may be someone dislike it but i really like it. its somewhat different compare with
    others. i hope to see other faction..

do you have a mind to release any new version? or is there any mod you participate?
    sorry for fool english.

EarendilElenthol's Avatar Artifex

Default Re: I really like this skin

We are still working, but it is a project of only three people, of which the skinner is on a prolonged holiday to New Zealand for already a few months..... And it is quite complex to do good research as the German historians who have the most information and interest in this region, stopped working after the 2nd world war. They didnt dare to write over war again, and it is slowly becoming a field of research again in the last 10-20 years.
    This means that nearly all relevant information is in books of around 1900 in german, which haven't been digitalised or spread around the globe. Slowly I find more and more useful books, but I fear there is a hell of a lot to do before this area comes at the same level as its english and french counterparts.