Thread: [UNRESOLVED] Wrong Campaign Voiceovers when Selecting/Moving Units

Syntax Error's Avatar Miles

Default [UNRESOLVED] Wrong Campaign Voiceovers when Selecting/Moving Units

I dunno if this happens for anyone else, but when I select a land unit in my Austria campaign the voiceover is that of a ship, and a ship is that of a land unit. Same goes for rakes where it's the voiceover for gentlemen and gentlemen sound like priests. Individual units without generals sound like rakes.

How do I fix this mixup?

I'm on DMUC 6.7
    Last edited by Syntax Error; December 20, 2010 at 01:23 AM.

Tango12345's Avatar Never mind the manoeuvres...
    took an arrow to the knee Content Emeritus spy of the council

Default Re: Wrong Campaign Voiceovers when Selecting/Moving Units

The short answer is we don't know. We're looking for a way to solve this known issue but so far have not had much success.

Default Re: [UNRESOLVED] Wrong Campaign Voiceovers when Selecting/Moving Units

I confirm this bug. The first step is surely to determine what "vintage" the bug is: Which version did it first appear in? I'm guessing this is a problem since I doubt there are backups of every version. I'm pretty sure it wasn't in 6.0, though.

Xwhyzed's Avatar Primicerius

Default Re: [UNRESOLVED] Wrong Campaign Voiceovers when Selecting/Moving Units

Quote Originally Posted by EnDSchultz View Post
    I confirm this bug. The first step is surely to determine what "vintage" the bug is: Which version did it first appear in? I'm guessing this is a problem since I doubt there are backups of every version. I'm pretty sure it wasn't in 6.0, though.
    Someone also reported this bug in vanilla ETW