Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Atlantean Recruitment

Default Atlantean Recruitment

Reorganization of Atlantean Principalities!!

There will be a large border wall to mark the territory and borders of Atlantis. Now, Members of the Atlantean Principality are to find a suitible piece of land, that meets their needs. They will then create their own palace in their grounds, and to each their own. But, we will be united
    /inspiration talk over

What i had in mind, was that wed mark our borders, then everyone claim a plot of land and make it their own so in essence, everybody has their own Mini-City and are walled in, protected, and all are nice and comfy. But we would get together to make large projects where we'd all benefit. The city of Atlantis would be mine, and everyone else could make their own towns scattered throughout the land. Hence, everybod would have their own prinicipality, in turn, making p the Atlantean Principalities
    Original Post:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Seeing as i cant get people to join at all, figured might as well start a recruiter station.

Any way, Atlantis is a child. Nothing but bare land. I want to change that. I wish to create a shining city, rivaling Venice, or Tenochtitlan in ingenuity. I need my fellow atlanteans.

Join me. We shall forge the Atlantean Principality with blood sweat, tears, blocks and duct tape.

Whos with me??

YOu maight win lordship Of Atlantea Minora Or Atlantea Majora. Or maybe Atlantea Proper!

Positions

Grand Prince - Me(Arriona) I am in charge of the general construction. Im flattening land now. I need moar people
    ?? - ??
    ?? - ??
    ?? - ??
    ?? - ??

Just Join!!

Atlantis needs YOU
    Last edited by The Guy With No Imagination; December 20, 2010 at 12:22 PM.

Stuntdawg5's Avatar Ordinarius

Default Re: Atlantean Recruitment

Quote Originally Posted by The Guy With No Imagination View Post
    Seeing as i cant get people to join at all, figured might as well start a recruiter station.

Any way, Atlantis is a child. Nothing but bare land. I want to change that. I wish to create a shining city, rivaling Venice, or Tenochtitlan in ingenuity. I need my fellow atlanteans.

Join me. We shall forge the Atlantean Principality with blood sweat, tears, blocks and duct tape.

Whos with me??

YOu maight win lordship Of Atlantea Minora Or Atlantea Majora. Or maybe Atlantea Proper!

Positions

Grand Prince - Me(Arriona) I am in charge of the general construction. Im flattening land now. I need moar people
    ?? - ??
    ?? - ??
    ?? - ??
    ?? - ??

Just Join!!
    Damn it man! why couldn't you just come build with me :p

Doyle141's Avatar Primicerius

But... what is Venice? What is Tenochtitlan? They do not exist, senor[in Minecraft]!

Makrell's Avatar The first of all fish

Forging a new land is hard. You need something awesome to make it work

Petrov's Avatar Campidoctor

ME! ME! CHOOSE ME

Well, you'd have to build a (rail)road to the city so its easier to reach Atlantis rather than just trek through wilderness. Build that (rail)road and you'll be accepted.

Selukon started helping me with the construction and flattening of the land, so he is now Lord of Atlantea Minora. Im Grand Prince of Atleantea Proper, and Gunman, again, build that (rail)road and youd not be a lord of lands, but if you want, Atlantis needs a Vizier so thats open for you. Or lieutenant.

nhytgbvfeco2's Avatar Praefectus

ummm,selukon is part of squeaktasia.

Quote Originally Posted by The Guy With No Imagination View Post
    Well, you'd have to build a (rail)road to the city so its easier to reach Atlantis rather than just trek through wilderness. Build that (rail)road and you'll be accepted.

Selukon started helping me with the construction and flattening of the land, so he is now Lord of Atlantea Minora. Im Grand Prince of Atleantea Proper, and Gunman, again, build that (rail)road and youd not be a lord of lands, but if you want, Atlantis needs a Vizier so thats open for you. Or lieutenant.
    Styx mnade a road straitgh thorugh you mountain btw I dont think he realised he did it thoughAnd Selukon is not an atlantean, he became squektasian

Oh. Well, the title still open if he wants. And yeah, i saw the "road" BUt something a bit better that you dont have to get lost to find would be better

Vicarius

I'm not part of it, I just helped out a bit with building it

Dewy's Avatar Something Witty

You know what Guy I'm seriously considering it. Dwarves have 8 people! No one is going to want to fight the dwarves because of the insane amount of people we have.
    Oh no the picture of my dog disappeared!

Hey Guy, how about we do this. Since my kingdom, your place, and the Squeaks are so close together. Why don't we form a sort of large kingdom with all three of our independent states loosely tied together. We could then build underground train tunnels to each other and I could help build your place without feeling like I abandoned my place . then I could be a leader person in your kingdom and a leader person in mine :p

Quote Originally Posted by Stuntdawg5 View Post
    Hey Guy, how about we do this. Since my kingdom, your place, and the Squeaks are so close together. Why don't we form a sort of large kingdom with all three of our independent states loosely tied together. We could then build underground train tunnels to each other and I could help build your place without feeling like I abandoned my place . then I could be a leader person in your kingdom and a leader person in mine :p
    You mean like a union, i am interested but have to check with the authorities. I thinkm atlantis is misplaced on the map thoughit is directly east of squektasia

No, its exactly where it is on the map after i figured it out. And I can accept a Union of Forces. But we should link ourselves up. Maybe a direct road? Any way, Dewy feel free to join.

stunt,me and akar were already considering making a railroad between us for trade(using minecarts with chests) it would be nice if you'd connect in aswell if you want
    same for you guy

Well, Ive got a railroad to The city. If stunt or someone could lay a stone path, just a block wide, to me from their place, sure.

Vicarius

If I can find my castle, can I be part of the railroad aswell? It would greatly assist me in finding my base again

selukon log in now,im there already
    and i already started a railroad(kinda) come and help me

I think I'll probably build a road to the Squeaks. From that road I might try to turn off and head over to your place Guy. Not a huge road. Just a two block road. I'll get on it whenever I can get on next

OK. My railroad is nearlly functional. The track leading from squektasia to Atlantis is fully operational and the boosters work wonderfully. Ima take a minecraft break, then i may continue with th other half

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast