Thread: Trait given for conquering Peloponnesos and Athenai; Why not for Kart-hadast?

Default Trait given for conquering Peloponnesos and Athenai; Why not for Kart-hadast?

I noticed that when my romani general seizes Athenai he got a special trait labelling him conqueror of that city, and another got a trait for conquering Sparte and Korinthos, conqueror of Peloponnesos or somesuch. But in an earlier game when one of my armies led by a general seized Kart-hadast, there was no trait given. Which is odd, seeing as seizing that city would be a significant milestone for the romans. Shouldn't there be such a trait? Also, I wonder what other such traits for different areas and different factions there might be. Is there a complete list available?

These special messages are driven by our historical advisors writing them and giving them to me to implement, and then me implementing them. We are nowhere near having all of these I'd like to have. Just like many other parts of the traits system, they are more a prototype to show what is possible, than a completed segment. I could post a list, but it would probably quickly become out of date. Hence why I have the progress meter at 45% in my sig. :original:

There have been a lot more people willing to research and write text for Hellenic things than Carthaginian ones. That applies to traits, but also to anything else where writing new text is concerned. That is one of the chief reasons.

Not sure if this was intergrated into vanilla, but the Master of Assasins is a neat one to have. some many traits and ancs its gonna be like pokemon......
    Gotta catch 'em All

Trait .....er ............ mon?
    Half a league, half a league, Half a league onward,
    All in the valley of Death rode the six hundred.

"Forward, the Light Brigade! "Charge for the guns!" he said:
    Into the valley of Death rode the six hundred.

Yeah, we've barely added any new ancillaries (just a few dozen). That one's in vanilla. We did make some possible to get because we implemented workarounds for 1.2 bugs like CharacterMarries event not working, and ComesOfAge not working for ancillaries.

IMO there should be a 'Trait Master' - this man has mastered all traits and is the true champ of EB, would give me something more to strive for
    Half a league, half a league, Half a league onward,
    All in the valley of Death rode the six hundred.

"Forward, the Light Brigade! "Charge for the guns!" he said:
    Into the valley of Death rode the six hundred.

IS it possible to get a triumph conquering the iberians yet? (Im guessing no as I fought them to a bloody pulp with a 5 unit legion (6 with general) and while getting the general to be godlike he never got a trait like "conquerer of the galli " but for the iberians.
    On the upside the iberians now respect him or some such.