Thread: played TAR yesterday, today pack files missing

Default played TAR yesterday, today pack files missing

Installed TAR en played yestreen. Worked perfect, great mod!
    When I started TAR today a CMD system32 error:

TAR pack files are missing from the ETW data folder
    TAR will not work at this time
    Please check your TAR installation
    press any key to continue

ToonTotalWar's Avatar Indefinitely Banned

Default Re: played TAR yesterday, today pack files missing

Quote Originally Posted by jerryzerrie View Post
    Installed TAR en played yestreen. Worked perfect, great mod!
    When I started TAR today a CMD system32 error:

TAR pack files are missing from the ETW data folder
    TAR will not work at this time
    Please check your TAR installation
    press any key to continue
    Did you chabge any of the menu options? if so reset any of the options that alter borders etc..as they have been given this error message.
    If all else fails reinstall mate, remember this is a beta so there are faults with the mod till they get ironed out in New Year

I have disabled battlefield borders and campaign markers. Dont know how to disable green/blue movement arrows.

MorganH.'s Avatar Finis adest rerum

Thing is,you should not disable any of these 3 options as they will give the error you described.

Put everything back to default(enabled) and try again please.

This issue is known to us,and will be fixed for the final release !

I'm having the same problem, but I havn't touched those options. The only advanced options I've changed are enabling TAR units relaxed availability, enabled Full Enhanced Smoke, and enabled Artillery Faster Reload. Should we not change any options in the advanced screen?

Also, do we need to make any option changes everytime, or should TAR 'remember' the options we've made previously?

Amazing mod, by the way. I've had a great time playing it for the last couple of days, but I've reinstalled the mod four times already and it looks like I'm about to make it a fifth reinstall. Thankfully the install process is painless, but I'd much rather be spending that time spanking the British!

okay, my Tar is still working (after 3 days) with making no changes in the menu options (steam offline).

thx!

MorganH.'s Avatar Finis adest rerum

Quote Originally Posted by WilliVonBill View Post
    I'm having the same problem, but I havn't touched those options. The only advanced options I've changed are enabling TAR units relaxed availability, enabled Full Enhanced Smoke, and enabled Artillery Faster Reload. Should we not change any options in the advanced screen?

Also, do we need to make any option changes everytime, or should TAR 'remember' the options we've made previously?

Amazing mod, by the way. I've had a great time playing it for the last couple of days, but I've reinstalled the mod four times already and it looks like I'm about to make it a fifth reinstall. Thankfully the install process is painless, but I'd much rather be spending that time spanking the British!
    The changes you made in the advanced options menu didnt result in the described error before so thats strange,but id suggest to just undo them,and just play with the advanced options at default then,or only use the ones youve chosen that do not result in errors.

The whole advanced options menu will be checked,reworked and fixed where needed for the final release !

Great to hear that you are enjoying the Mod besides the little errors !

Thanks and Regards