Thread: HOI3 Multiplayer

Default HOI3 Multiplayer

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...-hours-per-day

If anyone is interested...

(ADEE1 is me btw )
    According to this poll, 80%* of TGW fans agree that "The mod team is devilishly handsome" *as of 12/10 (its true )
    My specs:
    CPU - Intel i5 4670k @3.8 GHz | GPU - MSI GEFORCE GTX 770 LIGHTNING 2GB GDDR5 | RAM - 8GB DDR3 1600MHZ | MOBO - Z87 | HDD - 1TB | SSD - SAMSUNG 840 PRO SERIES 256GB SOLID STATE HARD DRIVE 2.5" | PSU - 750W | CASE - COOLERMASTER ENFORCER | MONITOR - 24" IIYAMA

Default Re: HOI3 Multiplayer

Hmm i would like to see how the MP goes but i havent had the game long enough (or played it enough seeing i have spent my time with vicky2 and EU3 divine wind) to put up a real wworth , i wouldnt want you guys baby sitting a total HOI3 noob( i know i hate holding noobs hands to get them started.

But i would register an interest in your next game perhaps when i am not blankly staring at the map going oh heck oh what am i ment to be doing now oh bugger i didnt research that crud i didnt move there

Heroes Hordes & beyond The official submod of KGCM (click the sig)

Default Re: HOI3 Multiplayer

Quote Originally Posted by Soul Firez View Post
    Hmm i would like to see how the MP goes but i havent had the game long enough (or played it enough seeing i have spent my time with vicky2 and EU3 divine wind) to put up a real wworth , i wouldnt want you guys baby sitting a total HOI3 noob( i know i hate holding noobs hands to get them started.

But i would register an interest in your next game perhaps when i am not blankly staring at the map going oh heck oh what am i ment to be doing now oh bugger i didnt research that crud i didnt move there
    Eeek, sorry I completely forgot about starting this topic due to busy things irl

Sorry too about this necropost, but it just seems courteous to reply; basically I can't play MP in this seriously until my study leave starts about late May time, so feel free to contact me then but for now this topic should probably be removed by the mods
    According to this poll, 80%* of TGW fans agree that "The mod team is devilishly handsome" *as of 12/10 (its true )
    My specs:
    CPU - Intel i5 4670k @3.8 GHz | GPU - MSI GEFORCE GTX 770 LIGHTNING 2GB GDDR5 | RAM - 8GB DDR3 1600MHZ | MOBO - Z87 | HDD - 1TB | SSD - SAMSUNG 840 PRO SERIES 256GB SOLID STATE HARD DRIVE 2.5" | PSU - 750W | CASE - COOLERMASTER ENFORCER | MONITOR - 24" IIYAMA