Page 9 of 28 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: [Preview] Unit Beta-Previews

Default Re: Rus-Bey's Unit Beta-Previews

Some focus about new legs and the best right sword of the galaxy, now integrated for SV4.0, thanks L.Calidor for these precious objects...

And the new Aventuros and the Swordsmen Militia, thanks to the Tsardoms Team for his support

Big credits to Lord Calidor, SV, Burreck, BC, Magyar Mod, Tsardoms, Tyre, The David.Cool's Project(aztc archict.)

A lot of the portugueses units will have their castillan and catalan equivalent/variations.
    And this barbuta is more that accurate and esthetic than the vanilla open barbuta.
    Last edited by VINC.XXIII; February 14, 2011 at 10:30 PM.

medievaldude's Avatar Senator

Holy Sugar ice honey tea SOOOOOOOOOO impressed great work man LOVING THE SWORDS MAN MILITIA and helms of Aventuros and unit themselves

Ductus Exemplo
    Fas est et ab hoste doceri !
    He who knows when he can fight and when he cannot will be victorious.
    Treat your men as you would your own beloved sons. And they will follow you into the deepest valley.

Quote Originally Posted by Rus-Bey View Post
    thanks, now, I have the authorization from Tsardoms...so I think I will replace the big rectangular by some who looks very similar to the one in your avatar for the most heavy eastern knights.
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/album...ictureid=49470
    For your information, the horse barding on that picture got a picture of Polish CoA from XXc, in medieval period the Polish eagle look differently.
    The Velmoze from Tsardoms, there are in this mesh some 4 beatifull kind of shields. I use them already for my balkanic hussars.
    And the Velmoze as well are perfects...I play Serbia just to see them.
    Yeah that shield could be used though I think that typical western triangular shield was more popular in medieval Poland.
    The most light horsemen had this big rectangular shield in Poland?
    For now my polish retainers don't have any shields. I think I can considerate them as the polish sergeants, time frame: 1401-1500
    To be honest I saw no source that would present Polish large rectangular (as the one from vanilla Polish Nobles) shield at all. And definitely such shape was not in usage in late medieval period (in early middle ages such shape could be present). So I think that Polish retainers should have a triangular shield similar to the vanilla.

"For your information, the horse barding on that picture got a picture of Polish CoA from XXc, in medieval period the Polish eagle look differently."
    I know lol, just these barded horses appear the most "serbian" for use as Velmoze's horses.

No I don't speak about the first shield, there is one shield that is exactly as the your in this Tsardom's mesh. Just I had gived this link to let you imagine the quality of the other shields...
    But I will finalise this two polish units.
    For the retainers, they had painted shields? I prefer keep my polish heraldry for the true knights and "paladins".
    The retainers would be accurates with heater shields in leather? Definitivly I would get all my western mounted sergeants in sober style about their shields. The effect is very immersive by this way.
    Its better to use with parcimony the noble heraldry.
    All my jinetes have non-painted shields, and its simply beautiful in game.

updated...
    Last edited by VINC.XXIII; February 21, 2011 at 10:56 PM.

The Roma's Patriziani, leaded by the clan Orsini and the clan Colonna.

The two enemies, Orsini(left) and Colona(right), unified to fight the Roman "freedom"

Big credits to Lord Calidor, SV, Burreck, BC, Tyre, Gilles Chaillet("Vasco").
    Heraldry entirely mine.
    Last edited by VINC.XXIII; February 22, 2011 at 12:01 AM.

to delete
    Last edited by VINC.XXIII; February 15, 2011 at 11:30 AM.

AnthoniusII's Avatar Μέγαc Δομέστικοc

Venise Betapreview, all credits at the end of the vid...
    http://www.youtube.com/embed/BY6Ffs66IRM

Corected the link because i could not see it otherwise.
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.
    Despite the mod is dead does not mean that anyone can use its material
    read this to avoid misunderstandings.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.

updated
    Last edited by VINC.XXIII; January 09, 2012 at 06:48 AM.

Almogaver's Avatar Senator

nice!
    --------------Arengada--------------

This is some excellent work!! Very well-done! are these units included in the latest version of the mod?

Edit: Sorry, just realized these are BETA previews. Assume they will be in the next release.
    Last edited by WarlordZ; February 18, 2011 at 01:23 PM.

thnks, sure , with improvements...

updated
    Last edited by VINC.XXIII; January 09, 2012 at 06:52 AM.

Wallachian's Avatar Citizen

Excellent units, can't wait to see the Renaissance Venetians!

updated
    Last edited by VINC.XXIII; January 09, 2012 at 06:52 AM.

Great work as usual my friend!

Baruni di Sicilia, 1311 AD...

Big credits to Lord Calidor, SicilianVespers,Tyre, Burreck, Broken Crescent, Tsardoms.
    Heraldry entirely mine.
    Great job Rus-Bey!

If I could make a couple of suggestions. The Baruni (Barons in Sicilian) are actually not just the Barons, but the landholding Nobles in general. They should probably have armour on the legs and armoured horses.

The Marino arms should only have three white lines.

I can't wait to use them! Great job

Chivalry II TW : The Sicilian Vespers - The Multi-Era Mod Project (MIITW/Kingdoms)
    Chivalry I TW - The Original Medieval Total Conversion Mod (BI 1.6 Or RTW 1.5)
    Under the Patronage of Atterdag

"The Marino arms should only have three white lines."
    Thanks, SV, just it was hard to make one coherent blasone with the source, that needed a lot of different resizing/trying...But if I have one perfect source who fit exactly to the BC shields, I'm ok to restart...^^
    As you can see, I was in the obligation to get total new restylisation for the Moncada, the source was just informative. I had scratched all the elements from internet pics, the Moncada's Lione himself is in fact my Armagnac Lion, harshly reworked^^

"The Baruni (Barons in Sicilian)"
    no problem I will weld another model in total plate.
    Those are just the generic Milizia di Patriziani, with the Sicilian most Noble Heraldry.
    Last edited by VINC.XXIII; February 22, 2011 at 09:00 PM.

I really like the look of SV's avatar on those shields.
    Under the patronage of John I Tzimisces

AnthoniusII's Avatar Μέγαc Δομέστικοc

Check my signature for real italian fammilies and their heraldics based on which side they were (Aragon or German allies).
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.
    Despite the mod is dead does not mean that anyone can use its material
    read this to avoid misunderstandings.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.