Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: [Preview] Unit Beta-Previews

AnthoniusII's Avatar Μέγαc Δομέστικοc

Default Re: Rus-Bey's Unit Beta-Previews

Cretan archers of 13th-16th century could be easilu presented with vanilla models. Take vanilla pikemen (those with the renessance outfit and hats and give them swords and "long bows".
    That's it ...You have Cretan archers.
    I will see what pictures i can find for Stratioti to let you know.
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.
    Despite the mod is dead does not mean that anyone can use its material
    read this to avoid misunderstandings.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.

Mounted version, as you had seen, is ready to fight in some Egean desertic Island,or in the Pô's Valley^^
    Last edited by VINC.XXIII; January 27, 2011 at 08:43 PM.

Crete after 1205 was a Venetian land.
    EDIT : I have posted those pics many times in many mods.
    Venetian militiamen

Archer
    Militia man 1
    Militia man 2

For Italian knights see my pictures in my profile galery.
    Last edited by AnthoniusII; January 25, 2011 at 06:29 AM.
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.

the 1450-1500 venetian guy. I will add the weapons more later, I prefere work the body texture before.

some wear stuffs could be removed or added? Really I dislike too the vanilla texture for this timeframe. For now I need a neutral style for the most common tardive archers
    you see mate?
    Last edited by VINC.XXIII; February 23, 2011 at 01:20 PM.

Cretans were 100% pure Greeks and they were proud for that.
    Remember that they asked permision from Venice to reinforce Constantinople in its last siege.
    Cloths from the other hand is a matter of fasion...

"Remember that they asked permision from Venice to reinforce Constantinople in its last siege

"Cloths from the other hand is a matter of fasion... "
    I will make some mixi with the present, no more mail or plate...
    Thanks Anth'
    Last edited by VINC.XXIII; January 25, 2011 at 01:38 PM.

Miles

Hello again

Can I make a recommendation?

One of the things that most if not all mods fail to nail it at are late European Knights, such as Lancers and Gothic Knights. I am not saying you should eliminate them, in fact, they should pretty much remain the same. What does need to be changed is the fact that only france, spain, and the holy romans get this advanced armor for their knights. If you have ever visited the Tower of London, you will see that most pieces of armor from the late middle ages and renaissance look even heavier and more decorated than the gothic and lancer/gendarme armour from the game. My suggestion would be to give all factions with unique knight units (for example England's English Knights, Portugal's Portuguese Knights, Poland's Polish Guards, Denmark's Norse War Clerics etc.) an extra armour upgrade, so you don't have to add a new unit yet this factions with no advanced armour will be able to recruit them. You would only have to copy the Gendarme unit model and place it as the default upgraded armour for the knights (besides giving them their specific faction colour). This way, the renaissance period would have balanced factions with good looking knights fitting the era.

"Tower of London"
    A long time ago(8 old years when travel in England, 22today!)
    knights fitting the era. "

Yet done, bro, but, by esthetic reasons and commodity,

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/album...ictureid=48821
    check that please, for the last Knights, before dragoons, western hussars, curassers...at large

Well I speak too redone completly a Plate guy with some more straight form, and new textures...White harnois like in pics, and the darker, for meridional factions...danish also could have the black, but not white harnois for Iberians for exemple...

ps: thanks for this good pic, Kostic
    Last edited by VINC.XXIII; March 03, 2011 at 02:45 PM.

Miles

Awesome. So all european factions will have gothic knight units in the late era or will there be exceptions?

To delete
    Last edited by VINC.XXIII; January 27, 2011 at 08:44 PM.

Here a nice post about the Arberesh, Albanians that emigrated to Sicily and Souithern Italy after the Ottoman invasions...

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=26934

Right now, I believe I just have them setup as mercs in the Sicilian zone.

Chivalry II TW : The Sicilian Vespers - The Multi-Era Mod Project (MIITW/Kingdoms)
    Chivalry I TW - The Original Medieval Total Conversion Mod (BI 1.6 Or RTW 1.5)
    Under the Patronage of Atterdag

Thanks my friend, I have sources in french about albanian emmigration in South Italia.
    that will be great to see them in Sicily directly, no need to pay ships ticket^^

I think we will definitely have to make a Later Renaissance campaign after all these models get in the mod

Chivalry II TW : The Sicilian Vespers - The Multi-Era Mod Project (MIITW/Kingdoms)
    Chivalry I TW - The Original Medieval Total Conversion Mod (BI 1.6 Or RTW 1.5)
    Under the Patronage of Atterdag

to del
    Last edited by VINC.XXIII; February 23, 2011 at 01:22 PM.

updaded
    Last edited by VINC.XXIII; February 23, 2011 at 01:22 PM.

Ixor_Drakar's Avatar Senator

Looking great.
    I survived the Mayan Apocalypse 12/21/12

Miles

awesome but are the shields done/

"awesome but are the shields done/ "
    not finished, but isn't the priority for now^^
    Jinetes don't had blasonned shields, just very good leather adargas. They aren't really like "chivalric" knights, all colored...etc, they are lesser nobles, something like the portuguese hidalgos. But they had often personnal armory,with familial seal...as big gold signet rings.
    They will have better leather textures, some saddles have now the arms of Portugal others red velour cover saddle.

And in some days, I will see for the armored voulgiers, so also Guisarmiers/Heavy Billmen/poleaxes users for England/HRE/Denmark/Aragon
    France and Milan/Portugal have yet their models and textures for their special Heavy Hast Infantry.
    Obudsher/Swordstaff Militia I have to weld, texturing for this new model too...

Its my priority(pike, archers, voulge,crossbow)
    Last edited by VINC.XXIII; January 26, 2011 at 06:28 PM.

PedroL's Avatar Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by Rus-Bey View Post
    Reino do Portugal, 1401 A.D

Renaissance Era portuguese jinetes, UG_0

Ginnetes...! Fero!!!

Big credits to Lord Calidor, SV, Burreck, BC.

And dedicated to D.Afonso, Infante of Portugal and Prince of the Most Serene Royal House of Braganza
    Very good. I like it
    (just some changes about the shield (Adarga)

and Oval shield

Here picture of Portuguese Ginete in the Battle of Alcaides

Siege and you can see the Portuguese Ginetes in the Adarga Shield and other Infantry (Ordenanças similar to the Spanish Tercios)

Here some Portuguese Knight (D. Nuno Alvares Pereira "Portuguese General")
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

He later became a mystic, was beatified by Pope Benedict XV in 1918 and was canonised by Pope Benedict XVI in 2009.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuno_%C3%81lvares_Pereira

Royal House of Braganza = Royal House of Bragança

Portuguese Armor in the XV century
    Vencerei não só estes adversários mas quantos a meu Rei forem contrários

MEMBER OF THE IMPERIAL HOUSE OF HADER
    UNDER THE PATRONAGE OF y2day

Thanks amigo, I will see more later about the Iberic adargas...and too about the heavy stuff(early morione as in your last pic, late portugal surcots for the Aviz order's members^^)
    Hope you will enjoy about my units, PedroL

R.B
    Last edited by VINC.XXIII; January 27, 2011 at 05:32 PM.