Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Post your empires

Julianus Flavius's Avatar Campidoctor

Default Post your empires

I noticed there isn't a post your empires thread around here so I decided to make one
    Soon I'll load my Tilean empire, where I've conquered the Tomb Kings, the Skaven, the Orcs, the Arabyans, Estalia, and am making inroads into Brettonia. I bridge-battled the Brettonians and actually killed that many in a short period of time I actually managed to make my computer crash so I'll get the Tilean one up once I reload it
    EDIT: Scratch that, it refuses to upload
    Last edited by Julianus Flavius; December 15, 2010 at 09:57 PM.
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    What have the Romans ever done for us?? apart from better sanitation and medicine and education and irrigation and public health and roads and a freshwater system and baths and public order... what have the Romans done for us?
    Some of my favourite quotes:
    "Your god has yet to prove himself more merciful than his predecessors" ~ Hypatia, as represented in the film 'Agora'
    "If you choose to do nothing, they will continue to do this again and again, until there is no-one left in the city, no people for this governement to govern"
    ~ Hypatia, as represented in the film 'Agora'

Grymloq's Avatar Domesticus

Default Re: Post your empires

When I try to load a campaign, the game crashes (without any message), so I can't post my Arabian Empire

well Albion has fallen (It was ungarrisoned so... yeah) and I'm preparing the legions to assault Ulthuan
    What have the Romans ever done for us?? apart from better sanitation and medicine and education and irrigation and public health and roads and a freshwater system and baths and public order... what have the Romans done for us?
    "Your god has yet to prove himself more merciful than his predecessors" ~ Hypatia, as represented in the film 'Agora'
    "If you choose to do nothing, they will continue to do this again and again, until there is no-one left in the city, no people for this governement to govern"

Grymloq's Avatar Domesticus

The whole map is ungarrisoned!!!

Hopit's Avatar Praepositus

Quote Originally Posted by Grymloq View Post
    The whole map is ungarrisoned!!!
    beta stage is that, it is a pain in the ass to make them have garrison

Quote Originally Posted by SgtScooter View Post
    If you went to the Skyrim forums you'll see a lot posts about how it's somehow been watered down and hampered by money men making the decisions. Fact is, it's a great game and people still complain. It's the same thing as the TW franchise.

I'm having fun anyway Sure black peasants are annoying and missing units... but honestly I don't care too much. the map is fabulous, and it really has a 'warhammer' feel to it. It's fun. That's what matters.

Jubal_Barca's Avatar Master Engineer

Be cool to see any kingdoms & empires that folks want to post. I've got a fairly good Araby one going myself...

Which factions are people finding over/under powered? Are some just sitting around and getting themselves killed too quickly?
    Sine remo flumine adverso - Latin, 'up the creek without a paddle'.
    Mod leader of Warhammer Total War, Narnia Total War, and A Game of Colleges: Total War

Under the patronage of Aden of Woodstock, The Black Prince.

well, I'm beating arab with tomb spearmen, they flee almost instantly when I engage them

If you went to the Skyrim forums you'll see a lot posts about how it's somehow been watered down and hampered by money men making the decisions. Fact is, it's a great game and people still complain. It's the same thing as the TW franchise.

Well, they ARE all fear causing; Araby generally has an extremely tough fight against TK until it can bring out its most powerful troop types.
    Mod leader of Warhammer Total War, Narnia Total War, and A Game of Colleges: Total War

Quote Originally Posted by Jubal_Barca View Post
    Well, they ARE all fear causing; Araby generally has an extremely tough fight against TK until it can bring out its most powerful troop types.
    I've seen that, I haven't lost more than 10 skeletons in battles xD

I noticed this in general, it seems that all units need a morale boost otherwise they flee instantly vs fear and the battle only take less than a few minutes. Perhaps next patch will increase morale?
    Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice and i set the hounds on you

Senator

I don't agree that all units need a morale boost - there are some units that should rout easily (e.g skaven, goblins, low level militia units, etc especially e.g when charged by 2 units of heavy cavalry at once), but, yes, some need better morale.

However dwarves seem to rout a bit easily (make them good morale maybe) - and skeletons rout, which they shouldn't, as they're meant to be immune to all psychology and routing (make them excellent morale maybe?)

sinople's Avatar These Romans are crazy!

So any picture ?

Will post one as soon as I have one I want to show ^^ Should be soon though.

Would be good to see any.

xD

Is this game still under development?

Short answer: yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Jubal_Barca View Post
    Short answer: yes.
    Alright, that sounds really good ^^ Thanks for the quick respond ^^

Hay Jubal, wonderfull work!
    I have a question - on strategy map or when in battle I can't see the special units abuilities on their UI cards - like "bonus fighting cavalry", "can form wedge", "effective against armor" "fire arrows" and so on. I still can use them, but I don't know what they are until I am in battle. Is this a bug or it is how it's ment to be?

P.S. I will post my empirte when I have one! :-)
    Thans again for this mod!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast