Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: v4.00 Complete Equipement Retexture- Weapons, Muskets, Drums, Bayonettes, bags etc

Default Re: v4.00 Complete Equipement Retexture- Weapons, Muskets, Drums, Bayonettes, bags etc

Oh, I need this mod in my life. Well done sir!

XxGREAT-BRITAINx's Avatar Centenarius
    United Kingdom, Greater Manchester, Stockport, Hazel Grove

Default Re: v4.00 Complete Equipement Retexture- Weapons, Muskets, Drums, Bayonettes, bags etc

Any chance you could apply the bayonet mod to Empire? literally wanted a mod like this since I first got E: TW I mean.... the second tier bayonet they made was fine.... but then they decided to make the third look like b**tard candy floss! >.<
    Field Marshal Horatio Herbert Kitchener, 1st Earl Kitchener KG, KP, GCB, OM, GCSI, GCMG, GCIE, ADC, PC (24 June 1850 – 5 June 1916), was an Irish-born British Field Marshal and proconsul who won fame for his imperial campaigns and later played a central role in the early part of the First World War, although he died halfway through it.

Any chance this could be updated? Or someone can provide a new download link?

I'd second that; this mod is absolutely spectacular for the bayonets alone and I'd love to get ahold of it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123