Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: v4.00 Complete Equipement Retexture- Weapons, Muskets, Drums, Bayonettes, bags etc

The Hedge Knight's Avatar Fierce When Cornered
    Artifex

Default Re: v1.01 (bugfix) Complete Equipement Retexture- Weapons, Muskets, Drums, Bayonettes, bags etc

4.0 out.

Nanny de Bodemloze's Avatar Treason is just dates
    Artifex

Default Re: v4.00 Complete Equipement Retexture- Weapons, Muskets, Drums, Bayonettes, bags etc

trying the latest now...

btw...what is the tre.rar in the downloads at the bottom of the OP?

Artifex

Default Re: v4.00 Complete Equipement Retexture- Weapons, Muskets, Drums, Bayonettes, bags etc

Not reccomended unless you want to learn more about the games damage mechanics in a dogily converterted peice of hex!

Interesting if you care about what kv_rules does .

Basicly its some forumla's i found looking through the exe in hex.

Artifex

works perfectly...those silvery British backpacks have driven me nuts from day 1...made them look like something from a sci fi film. This is soooo much better! +rep

Artifex

Good to hear, thanks .

I even bothered to do some rough normal maps with this release so i hope it looks nice.

Artifex

Do you have any other specific texture objections Nanny?

Artifex

Well since you ask...the faces (variety, and sometimes they look ghastly)...but I'm told that is a whole other ball of pain and suffering to get into, so no I have no others that aren't tackled by one mod or another. But this Brit backpack thing was always number one on the list, so good on ya for taking care of us mate!

Artifex

It ism, as to fix it woild involve downloading a new atlas set for each faction (80mb a set) and would be a compatibility nightmare.

new version pretty cool bayonets ,tnx!

almg's Avatar Foederatus

Good evening everybody !

The Hedge Knight !

Alban

Artifex

Glad you like it ALMG.

Looks so much better, many thanks for this very cool mod.. as for future additions how about making the bayonette looking even sharper?
    Nobody expects the Imperial Inquisition

mattebubben's Avatar Senator

Could u Perhaps make a Version that removes the Bayonet? (makes it invisible) like how it looks without Bayonet and the bayonet was not fixed all the time

Hedge i love you! if u want i can upload some Screens of the new Version (my pc is a Powerplant so maxed out all the way)

just some Quick Screenshots i Threw Together

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Last edited by mattebubben; February 20, 2011 at 05:35 PM.

anyway to get this to work with empire, I tried it but hardly noticed much of a difference except for the sabers

XxGREAT-BRITAINx's Avatar Centenarius
    United Kingdom, Greater Manchester, Stockport, Hazel Grove

-
    Last edited by XxGREAT-BRITAINx; February 20, 2012 at 08:17 AM.
    Field Marshal Horatio Herbert Kitchener, 1st Earl Kitchener KG, KP, GCB, OM, GCSI, GCMG, GCIE, ADC, PC (24 June 1850 – 5 June 1916), was an Irish-born British Field Marshal and proconsul who won fame for his imperial campaigns and later played a central role in the early part of the First World War, although he died halfway through it.

XxGREAT-BRITAINx's Avatar Centenarius
    United Kingdom, Greater Manchester, Stockport, Hazel Grove

-
    Last edited by XxGREAT-BRITAINx; February 20, 2012 at 08:18 AM.
    Field Marshal Horatio Herbert Kitchener, 1st Earl Kitchener KG, KP, GCB, OM, GCSI, GCMG, GCIE, ADC, PC (24 June 1850 – 5 June 1916), was an Irish-born British Field Marshal and proconsul who won fame for his imperial campaigns and later played a central role in the early part of the First World War, although he died halfway through it.

Hello Hedge Knight,

Could you perhaps be persuaded to create a version of this mod for ETW?

Very nice!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast