Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: The Fourth Age: Total War - The Dominion of Men First Dev. Diary Published!

Default Re: The Fourth Age: Total War - The Dominion of Men First Dev. Diary Published!

Quote Originally Posted by Anakarsis View Post
    In the 2.6 half-map version, the Dunledings extends to the coast of the Enedwaith. Will be the Reunited Kingdom...reunited? Do you plan to put Arnor separatedly? If not, both parts of the R.K. will be separated by Dunlending domains? or all this will change with the complete map?.

Another: where the Elf remmant faction will be? Rivendell? Lothlorien? Mirkwood? all of them? And the Dwarf faction?
    I made this for you because a picture is worth thousand words:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

It will answer all your questions you have written here. Please bear in mind that this map was published year and a half ago and some things on it certainly changed (to my knowledge some provinces were added etc) but overall faction locations most likely remained the same.
    Last edited by Jagmodo; February 10, 2013 at 01:49 PM. Reason: Better version of the picture

Thangaror's Avatar Senator

Default Re: The Fourth Age: Total War - The Dominion of Men First Dev. Diary Published!

Nice!

Quote Originally Posted by Jagmodo View Post
    Please bear in mind that this map was published year and a half ago and some things on it certainly changed (to my knowledge some provinces were added etc) but overall faction locations most likely remained the same.

A year and a half? Gosh, time's running so fast.
    Get to work, you maggots!

I would rather have a memory that is fair but unfinished than one that goes on to a grievous end.

Anakarsis's Avatar Biarchus

Thanks! didnt realized that it would be an Adunabar section in the North. Virtually everybody have their lands fragmented. Quite a hard campaign it will be. Very nice, waiting for it.

Feanaro Curufinwe's Avatar Primicerius

I should mention that the video on both this and the other Dev diary doesn't work.
    It is such a quiet thing, to fall. But far more terrible is to admit it.
    Proud supporter and fan of Fourth Age: Total War

Both fixed.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456