Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: The Fourth Age: Total War - The Dominion of Men First Dev. Diary Published!

Bull3pr00f de Bodemloze's Avatar Occasio mihi fertur

Default Re: The Fourth Age: Total War - The Dominion of Men First Dev. Diary Published!

From what I've understood so farm, it'll be part of the RK (and perhaps, there will be some parts for Adunabar/Shadow Cult )

Revelo's Avatar Decanus

Default Re: The Fourth Age: Total War - The Dominion of Men First Dev. Diary Published!

I was under the impression from posts I have seen dotted around that Arnor would be split into two factions due to the Civil War due to the fact there is a lack of real enemies to fight up in the north.

sanderman2's Avatar Centenarius

it takes so long or not? i cant wait anymore but yeah i have to

Been waiting 7 years, and FATW hasn't disappointed, just got to wait a bit more, but they have earned my patience.

I can't wait to get my hands on the Elves!

Careful....
    One of the most sophisticated Total War modders ever developed...

Revelo's Avatar Decanus

Speaking of elves, what was the music played when the narrator starter talking about elves and dwarves? I thought it was rather appropriate and beautifully done.

"Elgarain Leaves" by Adam Langston, from Born of Home's soundtrack.

Revelo's Avatar Decanus

Quote Originally Posted by Aradan View Post
    "Elgarain Leaves" by Adam Langston, from Born of Home's soundtrack.
    Hope it's going to show up in DoM, because that would give Howard Shore a run for his money if it had been in the movies. is it avaliable to listen to online anywhere?

great story i coulnt imagine it any different from this point foward...

Hamilicar's Avatar Tiro

I cant wait till DoM is out. I have the TNS and it is awesome but I really would love the challenge of using elves or dwarves or even fighting against them.

Aikanár's Avatar no vaseline
    Blog Entries

Keep'em alive as RK and concerning the "can't wait" eheh, you're not alone, rest assured

Son of Louis Lux, brother of MaxMazi, father of Squeaks, Makrell, Kaiser Leonidas, Iskar, Neadal, Sheridan, Bercor and HigoChumbo, house of Siblesz

Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts.

Hamilicar's Avatar Tiro

I do try to keep them alive I just wish I could possibly retrain or train more of them in Ithilien. Maybe that could be added to DoM.

Those units have been removed in DoM. Gameplay-wise, because they could potentially be used against their parent factions. In-game, we have provided immersive explanations for their removal, of course.

But we'll have other unique units people will need to take care of. And yes, they'll be retrainable.

Hamilicar's Avatar Tiro

Thank you for the news Aradan I cant wait to see some of these units.

Quick question is there another Dev. Diary coming out because all i have found are the first 2

Not sure. They take quite a bit of time to make and they require whole aspects of the mod to be completed, and atm we're all very busy. We may do something a bit later on, but no promises. Our time is better spent working on the mod than doing PR about it.

Hamilicar's Avatar Tiro

ok thank you for the quick reply and yes i would much rather have u guys finish the mod than do PR for it
    thank you again

Quote Originally Posted by Aradan View Post

But we'll have other unique units people will need to take care of. And yes, they'll be retrainable.
    That's an interesting bit of information right here I'm looking forward to seeing them in action. Keep up the good work.

Anakarsis's Avatar Biarchus

In the 2.6 half-map version, the Dunledings extends to the coast of the Enedwaith. Will be the Reunited Kingdom...reunited? Do you plan to put Arnor separatedly? If not, both parts of the R.K. will be separated by Dunlending domains? or all this will change with the complete map?.

Another: where the Elf remmant faction will be? Rivendell? Lothlorien? Mirkwood? all of them? And the Dwarf faction?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast