Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: The Fourth Age: Total War - The Dominion of Men First Dev. Diary Published!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default The Fourth Age: Total War - The Dominion of Men First Dev. Diary Published!

Fourth Age Total War: The Dominion of Men - First Dev. Diary

Fourth Age Total War: The Dominion of Men
    First Dev. Diary Published!

From some secret place deep within the maggot-holes of the studios of the Fourth Age Development Team, the First Dev. Diary Video for The Dominion of Men is unleashed...

In this first dev. diary video we take a look at the basic storyline of The Fourth Age Total War - The Dominion of Men as well as drop some clues as to the factions that will populate the full map of Middle-earth. In our next video we would like to answer some of your questions (on any area of the mod). Please use this thread to ask those questions, as well as give feedback on the first dev. diary.

Last edited by Aradan; August 05, 2013 at 01:52 AM.

StealthEvo's Avatar Campidoctor

Default Re: Fourth Age Total War: The Dominion of Men - First Dev. Diary Published!

The most important question;

is that you narrating?

Default Re: Fourth Age Total War: The Dominion of Men - First Dev. Diary Published!

Nope. Does that sound like a greek accent?

I know your greek. But you could be a fantastic actor...

Bull3pr00f de Bodemloze's Avatar Occasio mihi fertur

'nuff said

great one, cant w8 for the release

The more sand has escaped from the hourglass of our life, the clearer we should see through it.
    Niccolo Machiavelli

Glad you liked. The actor will be glad too.

This thread is also for asking any questions you'd like to see answered in the next video, so if you have any, fire away.

Why are you still calling it Dominion of Men? Four members of the community. Not including myself have agreed that the well documented Alternative would not only be suitible but add serious character to the mod.

A really awesome vid

But, who is narrating?

Click here for the future Eurovision Songfestival winner
    The same brilliant person also made the BEST CHRISTMAS SONG EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by Erebus26 View Post
    I still love you Dutchies Tukker
    Quote Originally Posted by Cahoma View Post
    Don't talk to my sister Paul!
    Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Sparkle View Post
    But Nazis like ponies!

Athenogoras's Avatar Campidoctor

But, who is narrating?
    If me ears are not decieving me...it´s the crisp voice of former developer MoN(master of none)...after whiskey but before tea.

Very nice work

Default Re: The Fourth Age: Total War - The Dominion of Men First Dev. Diary Published!

MoN's cover is blown.

Bull3pr00f de Bodemloze's Avatar Occasio mihi fertur

Default Re: The Fourth Age: Total War - The Dominion of Men First Dev. Diary Published!

Quote Originally Posted by Aradan View Post
    MoN's cover is blown.
    Actually, I had a feeling it was MoN. No idea why it came up in me, though

I am literally giddy.

Giddy.

Nevada's Avatar Domesticus

Nice video, Im glad to see that this is moving on. I'm looking forward to the first screenshots of Dalish units!

paradamed's Avatar Praepositus

I really liked the video, the narration is very good. I just noticed some lag when recording the scenes.

Quote Originally Posted by Nevada View Post
    Nice video, Im glad to see that this is moving on. I'm looking forward to the first screenshots of Dalish units!
    It has been moving on for many months, the release of the dev diaries now doesn't mean things hadn't been progressing until now.

Quote Originally Posted by paradamed View Post
    I really liked the video, the narration is very good. I just noticed some lag when recording the scenes.
    That's slow-motion, if you're referring to the parts with the in-game footage.

Nevada's Avatar Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by Aradan View Post
    It has been moving on for many months, the release of the dev diaries now doesn't mean things hadn't been progressing until now.
    I didn't say there was no progressing, I understood that very well from your statement in the OP.
    But still, I'm looking forward to seeing some screens of the faction.

MoN, my wife is quite fond of your voice.

I'm keeping her on this side of the pond, just to be safe.

WImPyTjeH's Avatar Wimpy of the Sore Ass

Excellent work guys! I recognized Palantir's voice from the old Podcasts

Beorn's Avatar Praepositus

great vid on how the setup is, mates!

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast