I was thinking of doing a time portal mod.I have no modding experiance but i hope someone is up for the idea. My idea sounds briliant and sounds like it could work for modders, as well as improve the game to be cool. Ok here it is. I was thinking that you guys could use a startpos mod to make it so the portal or so we say city is located in central Europe. Also the city should be the portal, and you should be only aloud to spawn troops, what i mean is you should be aloud to spawn troops only in one city or region. An other idea i have is that the time portal were the troops spawn have machine guns and advance wepons compared to the boyonet and musket. you guys should make a arterly that shoots out flames or shoots bombs killing crowds of guys. So as you conquer regions you will gain wealth for more troops and stuff etc. but the regions you conquer should not let you recruit troops, you should be only aloud to recruit troops from belgium or ( the portal ). If you guys could customize the future troops and put unique skins on them it would be cool. Unit groups i was guessing should be 48 sized, i think this becaues of the advance wepons that will slaughter crowds of guys. The future men that arive in the time portal could have guns that are automatics, flameflowers etc advance wepons you guys are able to mod into the game. I do realize their is limits to modding napolean total war and i hope i meet the limits. Also whould it be fun to kill thousands and thousands of troops with future wepons and be the most feared in europe. If the small future army was against Europe and you were comanding them it would make a very intresting game to play. What i am saying is you guys should only customize 1 faction and that should be the future men who arive. leave the rest of european nations as it is. basically this mod is focussing on one aspect making one faction a future faction who has a time portal and only can recruit troops from one city. But if you think about having a handfull of troops with high tech wepons and slaughtering thousands of european troops it sounds cool. you guys should set the time portal and men regiments sizes so the game is balanced and fair for both side. One last thing i am going to add, could you guys could make it mutlyplayer compatible so that other players can play an online campainge. For example i could be playing rushia trying to fight off the new european threat of future; men trying to take it over with their high tech wepons and rushians having to use old technology : D. Good luck i hope you guys succeed or come up with idea's or soon make this mod come true. my email is summers_curtis@hotmail.com email me or post below i wait to see your guys comments.