Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Buying for Multiplayer?

Default Re: Buying for Multiplayer?

I just wanted to point out that carswell didnt make a good point since hes just saying well i like empire better so its a better game but those guys who like ntw better cant say its a better game which is a ridiculus thing to say
    Erm, perhaps you only read the first two sentences of my post...I suggest you re read.

Nowhere did I say any of that. Also, I made a fine point, because unlike you I actually stated the reasons why I like one game better than the other, which you seem to have missed all together, considering you didn't even acknowledge them...If you're going to argue or debate, at least do it properly (see evulclown's posts, good job evulclown ). Also, I see no hipocrasy in my post, as I do not consider myself an ETW fanboy in the first place.
    Last edited by Carswell; December 23, 2010 at 02:26 PM.

no by saying what u said in the first two senteces ur statement was foolish. what u said with the ntw fanboys is just like saying the arguments for them likeing that game better are worthless and than u give ur arguments for etw being better. the point is u cant get an objective answer which game is better its a matter of opinion different people different tastes so yes at the end ur giving a reason on why u like etw better( this alone is absolutely fine) but why the kaka are u saing b4 that some1 who likes ntw and gives reasons why its better for him should be ingored????!!!!! thats why my resoponse to that originaly was. ''ETW fanboys will allways argue etw is better". to show u that ur opinoin isnt any more important than anyone elses and you shoulf acknowledge that!
    And now ur here telling me that u made a fine point giving reasons and me not cause i didnt give any well first off i wasnt saying anything about ntw being better than etw it wasnt my point second my point was the fact u made that comment on ntw fanboys which ment that even if i did make some arguments about the games im just some fanboy and i shouldnt be paid any attention to thats what ur original post ment and thats what ticked me off.
    A good pie aint bad

Indefinitely Banned

Good Lord, Kras. Try adding some capitals and spelling out words properly. It's to hard to read as it is now.
    Last edited by Tyler_the_Great; December 23, 2010 at 04:29 PM.

Y@$!N's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler_the_Great View Post
    Good Lord, Kras. Try adding some capitals and spelling out words properly. It's to hard to read as it is now.
    "too"
    some heavy going here guys. at the end of the day, people have different preferences, but whether that preference is ETW or NTW, if you enjoy one, its a strong likelihood you will enjoy the other.
    My YouTube Channel
    Hello, again.

It's to hard to read as it is now
    Agreed. And after reading Yasin's post, agreed. I'll stick to debating with people who can put together a proper argument next time.

A bit of patience for people for whom English is not their first language is useful here. Anyway, I did find Kras' post readable.

Kras does make a good, simple argument - a) this is a matter of subjective taste, hence b) your attempt to make an objective 'truthy' statement doesn't work.
    My name on Steam is [HM] jmartin

Free replay library: http://www.twreplays.com

Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/TWReplays

Indefinitely Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Y@$!N View Post
    "too"
    Got me.

Indefinitely Banned

Quote Originally Posted by peapd View Post
    A bit of patience for people for whom English is not their first language is useful here. Anyway, I did find Kras' post readable.

Kras does make a good, simple argument - a) this is a matter of subjective taste, hence b) your attempt to make an objective 'truthy' statement doesn't work.

Not really, it can be objective. Look at the factions, you can see that empires is much more balanced.

Quote Originally Posted by Carswell View Post
    Agreed. And after reading Yasin's post, agreed. I'll stick to debating with people who can put together a proper argument next time.
    lol debating ur original statement was the opposite of debating u r just an arogant fool judging by this so yeah no point argueing
    A good pie aint bad

no capitals omg this guy is an idiot u cant read his posts if theres no capitals!!!!
    Last edited by Krasnikof; December 23, 2010 at 07:25 PM.
    A good pie aint bad

Indefinitely Banned

Tossing random numbers and letters around makes your post hard read.

Not really, it can be objective. Look at the factions, you can see that empires is much more balanced.
    Well, it is balanced but that's because all the units are generic and every nation has the same units just with different skins.

Balanced would be If all the nations had strengths and weaknesses but no nation was stronger than the other.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123