Thread: The new patches

Default The new patches

I've been hearing everyone talk of the new patches for RTW 1.5 and Bi 1.3 (Or whatever). Do you just install these over the vinilla file?
    Under the Noble Patronage of Rome AC.

I'm french! Why do you think I 'av this outragous accent you silly king?! Now go away before I taunt you a second time!

A former member of the Canadian Colbert Nation, now a working member of the Panda Punctuation Police Protection agency. Otherwise known as PPPP.

Just install 1.5 over the plain vanilla RTW you installed from the disks, or 1.6 for BI, if you have BI. (only install one of these patches!)

Dr Fox's Avatar Civis

i believe you have to patch to 1.3 and then patch to 1.5 if you only have RTW
    Rock!?!?!

One more question, what exactly are the changes6 Is the AI smarter, harder battles etc.
    Under the Noble Patronage of Rome AC.

I'm french! Why do you think I 'av this outragous accent you silly king?! Now go away before I taunt you a second time!

A former member of the Canadian Colbert Nation, now a working member of the Panda Punctuation Police Protection agency. Otherwise known as PPPP.