Thread: EB Skins

Default EB Skins

EB creators. Would it be possible for me to use a few of your great skins as a base for my skins in Britannia TW. Also, I was wondering if I could maybe talk to the guy on the EB team who worked on named characters. I plan to make the named characters in my mod as realistic as possible, so i'd like to learn how you went about doing it.

thanks
    "A Canticle for Leibowitz Total War

I need writers! We will be expanding on the framework provided by the novel "A Canticle for Leibowitz.

Do you mean the traits and ancillaries for the generals (like their biographies and such)? If so, that's me (and a few other people). :original:

Yeah, thats what I'm talking about. I think that the character depth in EB is the best part. Characters have always been one of my favorite parts of RTW. I want to make the characters in BTW very realistic. This is because the leaders of the Britons are one of the main reasons why the resistance against the Romans was so strong, they riled up the people to rebel.

I need writers! We will be expanding on the framework provided by the novel "A Canticle for Leibowitz.

One of our previews has some information about how we looked up their biographies and translated that into traits. http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showp...90&postcount=1

Also, we created traits like MagasBiography and gave them to the named characters in descr_strat.txt. If you go into your Data\text folder and open export_VnVs.txt, do a search for "biography" and you'll find several of them.

What else did you want to know?

thanks, would it be alright if i pm'd you if i ended up having any specific "how to" sort of questions?

Your sistem is awesome...congratulatios!