Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: HELP PLEASE: particularly from any Russian speakers

Mr.Gorby's Avatar Semisalis

Default Re: HELP PLEASE: particularly from any Russian speakers

I wanted little reduce the flame of the fire. The Developers Darius and Maksimus else only work on its modification. Their work is not finished, and so new models appear in their modification and textures, all as far back as process.
    They much remake. When work will is completely finished, they all will thank to the ful, and this will is seen in their credit. But they always try to thank all, beside who they that that has taken for conversion. Do Not judge the people strictly not having spoken to them. The There is a distance between forums between russian forum, and internetional forums such as ( example) german and italian. The Language barrier is present. But in russian internet all developers is remembered beside who and that they take and use in them work, Darius and Maksimus not exception. On their forum long ago there is credits for that mods, from which they do its mods.
    Заимствования из других модов:
    В нашем моде используются следующие составляющие, созданные сторонними авторами:
    1. Некоторые текстуры для страт карты и моделей взяты из модов Roma Surrectum и Casus Belli
    2. Некоторые модели Индийцев взяты из мода Casus Belli и RTR
    3. Некоторые модели фракийцев, а также конский доспех взяты из мода Варяга
    4. Дополнительная анимация взята из мода XGM
    5. Некоторые модели в измененном виде от King Louise Assurbanipal
    6. Текстура иппаконтистов и пельтастов, и некоторые другие модели в измененном виде от камрада Tone.
    Всем им огромное спасибо.

http://bshine.3dn.ru/forum/5-46-205#241

I this has wrote here that dear developers mode RS2 have changed the anger on favour, and smiled.
    Last edited by Mr.Gorby; December 12, 2010 at 05:00 AM.

pacco's Avatar -master-of-none-

Nice to hear that Mr. Gorby.

Skinner and modeller for Roma Surrectum
    Under the patronage of Tone
    my shield collection

Vardan the Great's Avatar Campidoctor

I know Russian...
    "An unexpected death is a death, an intended death - immortality"
    (c) Vardan Sparapet, before the Battle of Avarayr

Mr. Gorby, did you use a translator to write that? It makes little sense.

As far as this whole thing goes, I think the two ought to be punished for what they have done. Although this seems to be impossible in legal terms, perhaps others can call them thieves or something along those lines.

Quote Originally Posted by pokeytrev View Post
    As far as this whole thing goes, I think the two ought to be punished for what they have done. Although this seems to be impossible in legal terms, perhaps others can call them thieves or something along those lines.
    Did they had not received permission to use part of the materials previously ?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Gorby View Post
    I wanted little reduce the flame of the fire. The Developers Darius and Maksimus else only work on its modification. Their work is not finished, and so new models appear in their modification and textures, all as far back as process.
    They much remake. When work will is completely finished, they all will thank to the ful, and this will is seen in their credit. But they always try to thank all, beside who they that that has taken for conversion. Do Not judge the people strictly not having spoken to them. The There is a distance between forums between russian forum, and internetional forums such as ( example) german and italian. The Language barrier is present. But in russian internet all developers is remembered beside who and that they take and use in them work, Darius and Maksimus not exception. On their forum long ago there is credits for that mods, from which they do its mods.

http://bshine.3dn.ru/forum/5-46-205#241

I this has wrote here that dear developers mode RS2 have changed the anger on favour, and smiled.
    Thanks Mr Gorby. I can see that.

What I see though in the unit preview thread is these guys taking credit for what they didn't create.....that's what annoys me. Do you see any mention of RS2 or Leif or me in their responses to any of the comments about their previews?

If someone praises work that I've previewed that was actually someone else's work, I'll say something like: "It's actually work that was done by xxxx (fill in the name) - all I've done is adapt it a bit".

Anyway, best to forget it.....if these guys want to fool themselves and take credit for work that is largely someone else's then let them.

No that's not what's needed.
    Last edited by tone; December 13, 2010 at 02:37 AM.

Under patronage of Spirit of Rob; Patron of Century X, Pacco, Cherryfunk, Leif Erikson.

DarthLazy's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Personally, whther I recieve credit or not, it will make me proud that my work is good enough to get ripped. Ive seen this dont to my tags lots of times. But ive never siad anything about it
    Quote Originally Posted by Heathen Hammer View Post
    Real imperialism is shown by Western apologists who are defending Ukraine's brutal occupation of Novorossija.
    Sovereignty of Ukraine was recognized by Yeltsin and died with him.

chris10's Avatar Primicerius

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy O View Post
    Personally, whther I recieve credit or not, it will make me proud that my work is good enough to get ripped. Ive seen this dont to my tags lots of times. But ive never siad anything about it
    you seriously comparing that ?

tags are one thing....hundreds of skins made in hundreds if not thousands of hours are another.

DarthLazy's Avatar Protector Domesticus

I didnt compare...
    Real imperialism is shown by Western apologists who are defending Ukraine's brutal occupation of Novorossija.
    Sovereignty of Ukraine was recognized by Yeltsin and died with him.

OK, just two things that Darius and Maxmus need to do if they want to resolve this.

1) Apologise that they got it wrong - "sorry for using material from RS2 without permission"

2) Give credit to the real source of much of their work in the unit preview thread while doing their previews.....e.g. "This unit is an adaptation of the Roman general from RS2" or something similar.

If they do that all will be forgiven.

Under patronage of Spirit of Rob; Patron of Century X, Pacco, Cherryfunk, Leif Erikson.

Mr.Gorby's Avatar Semisalis

ОК, I will inform guys this message. The matter is that the majority of skins of work of Maksimusa, and HE doesn't appear yet on the Internet how to appear we will tell about it. Hope he recall all that has taken someone else for conversion. That will remember all, I think will display in the credits.

Thanks for your help.

I've had a very pleasant exchange of pms with maxmus resulting in a published apology on the blackshine website, so this is all now resolved satisfactorily.

Thread closed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12