Thread: [UNRESOLVED] Unit switching on campaign map

Default [UNRESOLVED] Unit switching on campaign map

Hi all,
    While playing Late Campaign as US I have noticed that almost every turn one of my units (they are always those you start the campaign with) is exchanged to another. It's usually Light Foot changing to Long Rifle Men or Horse Artillery, Minutemen to Line Infantry, Provincial Cav to Militia or something like that. I think it only occures with general in the army, as those units i moved somwhere else in the first turn, remain unchanged.
    I first noticed it, when i've updated DMUC to 6.6 version, but now i've uninstalled, cleaned up, verified files in Steam, and it's still happening in 6.2, or 6.6 all the same.I've started game as Britain and haven't noticed anything wrong. Vanilla ETW runs without glitch too and no other mods are present in the data directory.
    Does anyone have any idea what might be the problem? It might be something i've done, but honestly i don't know what it might be. I'm assuming it's not intended, or is it?
    It's not a big problem, as it seem to last for first couple of turns only, but mighty strange one. Anyone else experienced it?

Another thing, in Late Campaign only 2 turn per year option seem to work. Again, is it only me?

Thanks in advance, b.

Tango12345's Avatar Never mind the manoeuvres...
    took an arrow to the knee Content Emeritus spy of the council

Default Re: Unit switching on campaign map

The unit switching is a known issue that is especially prevalent in the late campaign, we do not have any idea why. It seems to be the most common with the US and Prussia.

If the tpy options do nojt work for you, there is a tool listed in the main DarthMod FAQ under "how to change the turns per year" which might be a great help