Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Akthross Total War

Default Re: Akthross Total War

I downloaded your mod! it's very good ^^
    I have you done a bit of publicity in italian forum!
    Member of translation team of Third Age in Italian
    Leader of the AMF Mod

Quote Originally Posted by justinius View Post
    I'll download the mod this weekend. Just to be sure, the lore in this mod is based on that of a book you wrote?
    Yes mostly, although not 100% for gameplay reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by ReSirio View Post
    I downloaded your mod! it's very good ^^
    I have you done a bit of publicity in italian forum!
    Many thanks friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Eothese View Post
    Yes mostly, although not 100% for gameplay reasons.
    Of course. Anyway, it's excellent!

Shadowlair's Avatar Civis

all hail eothese, all hail his awesomesauce!

All hail dragonborn total war!!

Quote Originally Posted by Eothese View Post
    Thanks, I've added an attachment to the first post containing some basic campaign descriptions.

HEY WHAT PROGRAM OR CONSTRUCTION SET DO YOU GUYS USE TO DO THIS STUFF? I USED MY BASIC PAINT PROGRAM THAT CAME WITH WINDOWS XP AND THAT TAKES FOREVER TO CREATE ANYTHING. HAVE BEEN A GAMER MOST OF MY 39 YEARS AND REALLY APPRECIATE THE ARTWORK THAT GOES INTO GAMES. MUCH PROPS.

Mate Don't post excessively in capital letters it's hard to read and is against forum rules and to your question use GIMP that's most of the guys use it's a free program, just Google it.

dude just played it last night. this is better than kingdoms expansion. you should contact developers. this is rockin good stuff. you have a donation page. im poor but if alot of poor people sent you 2 or 3 dollars each thatd be alot. out of 6 billion people in the world.

thanks man. ill check it out. hey sorry but i dont know what i did wrong, but the ui in battle screens comes out white and only shows two units. the commands are all white and only show letters if you mouse over them.
    Last edited by Eothese; May 07, 2011 at 11:46 AM.

You need to follow the instruction for the Display Fix. There are instructions in a file named Display Fix ReadMe.txt found in the Akthross folder. If you want to show your appreciation, you can always buy the book, I wrote that as well.

sorry guess i gotta read all comments before posting. lol.

hey quick question. ive downloaded alot of oblivion mods and one of them gave me a a blue screen and crashed before i even unpacked it. its from tes nexus. do they scan peoples mods for viruses before they publicise them?
    Last edited by Eothese; May 07, 2011 at 01:19 PM.

Does who scan peoples mods? For M2 mods the answer is no, they are uploaded by the people who make them, nobody publicises them. BTW if the blue screen only happened the once, it wasn't a virus anyhow.

Quote Originally Posted by philtonto39 View Post
    sorry guess i gotta read all comments before posting. lol.

hey quick question. ive downloaded alot of oblivion mods and one of them gave me a a blue screen and crashed before i even unpacked it. its from tes nexus. do they scan peoples mods for viruses before they publicise them?
    Hmm they normally don't on the Nexus, but I think that on Planet Elder Scrolls they do. I'm not sure if that necessarily means it's a virus though.

so usually one quick blue screens not a virus? i usually try to scan the rar with avast and it always comes out one decompression bomb. then i install and theres no virus. wonder if avast is able to find a virus in the rar file before unpacking it?

Please take this discussion somewhere else as it's not even total war related, never mind Akthross.
    Last edited by Eothese; May 23, 2011 at 12:59 PM.

I can use some models of the strategic map for my mod MFA??
    Last edited by Eothese; May 23, 2011 at 12:46 PM.
    Member of translation team of Third Age in Italian
    Leader of the AMF Mod

Read the first post.

Can some one up this mod on another link instead of filefront link ? I can not download !!

Hi there Eothese, I've just downloaded your mod and I think it's really really nice, of course +rep!
    I'd really wanted to buy your book, but I can't find it here (I live in Italy), the only way to buy it it's online?

And there's a thing I really didn't understand even after reading the summary of the setting at the first post (I'll put in spoiler 'cause I make this question after using the toggle_fow console command)
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    who are the four factions at map's corners? what is their function?

Could you explain me?
    Last edited by Zames; June 15, 2011 at 01:25 PM.

it is so they can ''invade'' on the main continent, there will be an event like: the tuskan tribes have risen up (or anything like that) and they spawn a few armies on the main continent. they just relocate, so those settlement on the edge are of no real importance to a player.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowlair View Post
    it is so they can ''invade'' on the main continent, there will be an event like: the tuskan tribes have risen up (or anything like that) and they spawn a few armies on the main continent. they just relocate, so those settlement on the edge are of no real importance to a player.
    Thank you Shadowlair, this helps me to understand better (your answer completes Ethoese's PM answer).
    +rep

The great archon is always here to help those in need, although my helping often refers to ratmen or other warhammer related lore annoyance hmm

and then again i never even toggled fow to see those settlements, i just lurk here alot to have seen this question asked and answered already >:3