Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Akthross Total War

The Holy Pilgrim's Avatar In Memory of Blackomur
    Citizen

Default Re: Akthross Total War

Great work Eothese! Can't wait for the update!

+rep

wolfbane751's Avatar Campidoctor

is this for reg medieval 2 total war or kingdoms expansion

The Holy Pilgrim's Avatar In Memory of Blackomur
    Citizen

Kingdoms

Looks great downloading now

Logik's Avatar Campidoctor

The mod looks fantastic Rep+ to you good sir.Downloading now.
    My gaming rig nicknamed The Beast. OMEN by HP Obelisk Gaming Desktop Computer, 9th Generation Intel Core i9-9900K Processor, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER 8 GB, HyperX 32 GB RAM, 1 TB SSD, VR Ready, Windows 10 Home (875-1023, Black)

Congrats.

No off-topic content please if you want to ask the mod leader something then talk to him via private messaging.
    Cheers!~Ishan
    Last edited by Ishan; March 14, 2011 at 08:04 AM. Reason: off-topic

Update!

Newest version uploaded, includes 3 custom settlements for Orc, Troll and Centaur.

Orc village is playable through custom battle via the Savage culture.
    Also includes a few extra village regions, some text updates and a few minor bug fixes.

Enjoy and please keep the feedback comming.

Borissomeone's Avatar Citizen

Downloading now. Looking forward to trying this mod.

Edit - Downloaded now and looks cool.
    Last edited by Borissomeone; March 15, 2011 at 08:41 PM.

Under the Patronage of TheFirstONeill.

Okay I fired up the updated mod and started to play a campaign as the twice damned. Everything was okay until I laid siege to a centaur village, it crashed as it was trying to load the battle map. All I got for a error message was medieval 2 total war has encountered an error and must now close.

Heathen Storm's Avatar Where's my axe?

SWEET!
    Will download tonight when I get home from math
    STUPID STATISTICS

Proud mod leader, modeller and public relations officer of Heiðinn Veðr: Total War

Quote Originally Posted by LordOfMordor View Post
    Okay I fired up the updated mod and started to play a campaign as the twice damned. Everything was okay until I laid siege to a centaur village, it crashed as it was trying to load the battle map. All I got for a error message was medieval 2 total war has encountered an error and must now close.
    Hmmm, did you have the older version installed before and did you delete it first? If not which village and what did you have in your army, units wise? I'd tested all the centaur villages before uploading...

It was a fresh install of the mod and it was the center centaur village, my army was the starting garrison of the twice damned settlement directly north of it srry but at the moment I can't remember its name.

I will look into it, can you remember if there were any characters involved, faction leader/heir?

#Edit
    I took the whole starting garrison including the character and attacked the middle centaur settlement from the north-west corner. Battle loaded and played through just fine... If it happens again search your log (Ctrl+F) for [error
    Last edited by Eothese; March 20, 2011 at 09:01 AM.

Sorry if this is a stupid question but how much of the log do you need as its quite big?

As much as you can post in spoilers, or if you like, compress it and attach it here for me to look at.

Okay here is the log

Ok, nothing too obvious there to suggest what the problem is, I read that as if you have loaded a save game and tried the battle straight away...

To prove if it's the settlement or not would you mind removing the Centaur folder from settlements/middle_eastern/settlements. If the battle loads with this out then it would indicate that to be the problem. If the battle doesn't load could you take a screen shot with both sides displayed and your attack location shown.

Okay I removed the folder and now the battle loads fine for me.

Could you provide a screen shot of the position your army attacked from, your forces and the enemy, you should be able to get it all in one pic.

I am afraid that's no longer possible, I forgot to save prior to the battle I was re running it from a auto save. I truly am sorry

Edit-I could try and recreate the situation or describe in detail as best I can the side attacked and forces