Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Akthross Total War

Shadowlair's Avatar Civis

Default Re: Akthross Total War

seems like a dead bunch up here,how ya holdng up big boss man?

All hail dragonborn total war!!

I'm afraid this is it, Akthross is as finished as it will ever get. I'm calling time on modding in general. I hope this is not too much of a disappointment to anyone. I think the mod works well enough and offers a lot that stands out to allow it to continue to offer entertainment for those people who enjoy a good M2 mod.

The Holy Pilgrim's Avatar In Memory of Blackomur
    Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by Eothese View Post
    I'm afraid this is it, Akthross is as finished as it will ever get. I'm calling time on modding in general. I hope this is not too much of a disappointment to anyone. I think the mod works well enough and offers a lot that stands out to allow it to continue to offer entertainment for those people who enjoy a good M2 mod.
    I agree.

I do hope you come back eventually, Eothese. It has been a pleasure to have your modding genius grace these forums.

do you need brittania teutonic crusades or americas or all for this or just the launcher?

i have a problem with starting this mod, it doesn't start when i launch the .bat file
    could someone help me with this?

You need Kingdoms installed, not neccesarily any of the Expansions. Take a look through the installation thread, most of the time problems getting the mod to run have been dealt with a dozen times.

Haradrim's Avatar Foederatus

The new orcish settlement is well done! You have some great modding skills.

Thanks, it's a lot of work but worth the effort. I've just started on an Elf Village as well, which I will of course release as soon as it's finished, although I wouldn't like to give a time scale.

Incredible Bulk's Avatar Vicarius

I wanted to see some videos of the game on you tube but their is none, any plans ok posting some vids?

Not by me.

Polycarpe's Avatar Back into action!

My friend, the download links of the mod are expired unfortunately, I had only the beta version.

Just tested the 1.1 links on the OP of the 1.1 thread and the gamefront downloads are still active.

Part 1
    Part 2
    Last edited by Eothese; April 01, 2012 at 05:12 AM.

Incredible Bulk's Avatar Vicarius

I know it will take time to add the custom settlements but what's on your short list of things to add on your next release?
    Last edited by Eothese; April 14, 2012 at 04:00 PM.

Nothing and everything, or as much as I can that I haven't already done.

this mod looks very neat is it for medival 2 total war and when will it be out and if it is for medival 2 total war is the expansion needed

Waasdorp99's Avatar Foederatus

Looks Real Cool

Quote Originally Posted by totalwarsuperfan View Post
    this mod looks very neat is it for medival 2 total war and when will it be out and if it is for medival 2 total war is the expansion needed
    The mod is for M2, requires the Kingdoms Expansion and was released at the end of 2010.

Quote Originally Posted by Waasdorp99 View Post
    Looks Real Cool
    Thanks,

I need some serius help. I have been trying to get this mod for about 7 hours and all through last night I have looked as many places as possible but whenever I click to play Akthross it shows a black box for a split second and then it does not work...Im only just new to this mod stuff. The game looks amazing I really want to play it!!!

Your installl should look like this, if not, then go here and make sure you've got everything setup properly. If you need to post for more help, give as much info on your setup as possible.

Its a shame this mod is finished i thought there will be newer versions oh well but this game is totaly epic and its so great that modders like you do such great things