Thread: Show/Hide floating flags

Default Show/Hide floating flags

Hi there!

I promise, I've been looking around for this a long time, but never found anything useful ... so here goes my question:

I'd like to know how to make the floating flags over the units in battle visible/ invisible, I mean, which file, pack directori, option, whatever is necesary to change this feature, please, I know it has to be quite easy...for someone that knows where to look at.

Also I'd like to know if those flags correspond to the lagre flag .dds in the pack file or if it is catch from elsewhere.

Thanks a lot in advance...and to make it sweeter there's +rep to the hero that helps me

Default Re: Show/Hide floating flags

Hi. Bucle what you do is whilst ingame press esc and there it says ui, go there and ill give ur the option to limit hud and uncheck floating flags alternatively u can go into main options too, but ingame is quicker and easier

Default Re: Show/Hide floating flags

Thanks Stauffen but I didn't mean that, maybe my mistake.

What I want to know is where, meaning into the game files ( .pack, preferences or whatever) is this option enabled/disabled (e.g.: in some mods the floating flags are by default disabled and can't be re-enabled by ingame options, so this must've been disabled elsewhere)

Thanks again anyway mate