Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: The Circle of the Black Thorn: Angel Mafia (Angel Investigations Victory)

Askthepizzaguy's Avatar Know the dark side
    Civitate

Default Re: The Circle of the Black Thorn: Angel Mafia (Game Thread)

Quote Originally Posted by classical_hero View Post
    I do't think that Camikaze is guilty since he was voted for by a confirmed mafia.
    Starting to look like there are no mafia, just two teams who don't know who each other are.

More telling is how Camikaze voted, which is why I am voting for him.

And then I'll vote for dcmort93. Until people stop voting for me, or they start turning up Angel.

Line up for the death chamber, boys! Vote for pizza and get a free all-expenses paid one-way ticket to the burning place.
    Last edited by Askthepizzaguy; December 17, 2010 at 05:13 PM.

Skooma Addict's Avatar Campidoctor

You usually make good on your threats.

Vote: Camikaze

It seems everyone is either conveniently busy, or too afraid to come on out of the darkness and shed light upon their intentions.

Skooma Addict's Avatar Campidoctor

EDIT:

As not to edit the above post with a vote in it, everyone should re-check their role pms. Mine does not explicitly say my opposing faction must die for me to achieve total victory. Only a particular person, meaning this faction could survive the game along with mine. Everyone should go over their role pms to see if theirs is worded similarly. If so, it may behoove the two major factions to combine power to seek and destroy this minor(mafia?) force. Does anyone else find credence in my proposal?

My vote will remain until there is at least some discussion brought forth about this, and more people come out of the shadows.

Civitate

Quote Originally Posted by Skooma Addict View Post
    It seems everyone is either conveniently busy, or too afraid to come on out of the darkness and shed light upon their intentions.
    In some ways that's good because the people who are voting are likely to be Angel and therefore likely to be murdered by the Black Thorn people, and we want to limit that as much as possible while also removing the thorn.

Just beware of any last minute vote switches.

classical_hero's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by Skooma Addict View Post
    EDIT:

As not to edit the above post with a vote in it, everyone should re-check their role pms. Mine does not explicitly say my opposing faction must die for me to achieve total victory. Only a particular person, meaning this faction could survive the game along with mine. Everyone should go over their role pms to see if theirs is worded similarly. If so, it may behoove the two major factions to combine power to seek and destroy this minor(mafia?) force. Does anyone else find credence in my proposal?

My vote will remain until there is at least some discussion brought forth about this, and more people come out of the shadows.
    I do think that my pm says that there need to be a complete destruction of the other team. Well that is how iI read mine.

Vote: Camikaze

Pretty obvious vote.

Treva ★'s Avatar Primicerius

I'll abstain, not to get WoG'd, but this is beyond my grasp.
    The tentacled horror from beyond my stars spoke, and von Neumann help me, in my madness, I understood its words.
    СИНДИКАТ!
    Dè a tha Montrose Mór ag ràdh?
    Heavy Metal will never die. - Sir Christopher Frank Carrandini Lee.

Mine says I need a person and my faction prevails. That what everyone else has? oh and until I know further, Unvote ATPG Vote Abstain

RS2 BETA Tester
    Check out my Hard Rock/Metal Blog Slaying The Faithless
    Like Mafia? Good sign up for Pirate Ninja Robot Zombie Mafia IN SPACE

Yeah, mine's person specific.

For the sake of self preservation, vote: ATPG (I find it odd that you take cpdawne's advice to go after War lord, but ignore the bit about ATPG, instead trusting him in a bandwagon against an all too convenient target). Assuming that it's simply a matter of Team A v Team B is assuming that the game is really basic. And quite evidently it is not.

cpdwane's Avatar Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by Camikaze View Post
    Yeah, mine's person specific.

For the sake of self preservation, vote: ATPG (I find it odd that you take cpdawne's advice to go after War lord, but ignore the bit about ATPG, instead trusting him in a bandwagon against an all too convenient target). Assuming that it's simply a matter of Team A v Team B is assuming that the game is really basic. And quite evidently it is not.
    Does it really matter what I said about ATPG? We got a Black Circle player dead in the form of War Lord, so I was correct about what i said about him. I now believe I'm probably wrong about what i said about ATPG, so I've stopped asking people to lynch him. In any case, I'm the only player in the game who doesn't need to worry about staying alive, so I can be quite bold in what I say. I can still win though with my team, and since I am in Angel investigations I need to support my team in order to get a victory. There's my motive. All I'm doing is trying to get the people I think are Black Circle dead, and at the time I thought ATPG was in the Black Circle. Now I don't. Instead, I think that you are in the Black Circle.

By the way ATPG, you said you would have proof that you were Innocent by now, where is that proof?

__________"Ancient History is my Achilles' Heel"___________

Same here, specific person specified, with a group win involved.

Vote: Camikaze.

Civitate

Quote Originally Posted by cpdwane View Post
    Does it really matter what I said about ATPG? We got a Black Circle player dead in the form of War Lord, so I was correct about what i said about him. I now believe I'm probably wrong about what i said about ATPG, so I've stopped asking people to lynch him. In any case, I'm the only player in the game who doesn't need to worry about staying alive, so I can be quite bold in what I say. I can still win though with my team, and since I am in Angel investigations I need to support my team in order to get a victory. There's my motive. All I'm doing is trying to get the people I think are Black Circle dead, and at the time I thought ATPG was in the Black Circle. Now I don't. Instead, I think that you are in the Black Circle.

By the way ATPG, you said you would have proof that you were Innocent by now, where is that proof?
    I was able to send the character "Angel" a message which takes 24 hours to reach Angel.

Angel has that message now.

If I am lying, Angel could reveal and say something, and say I am lying.

However, if I am not lying, Angel can remain silent and anonymous.

As Camikaze is in fact a Circle of the Thorn person, it's not necessary to reveal either way this round even if I were lying, but I am not.

Fact is, Angel knows who I am because of my power. I do not know who Angel is, because the message was sent through the game host himself.

So, the proof is in Angel's hands. If I were lying, Angel could say so.

That's as close to proof as you can get in a game like this without an investigation result.

However, as long as Thorn people keep dying, I honestly don't care if I end up dead or not. My goal is the same as yours in that regard. So either they will off me or you will. Camikaze first though.

I agree with ATPG becauce I too have had a similar experience with the PM system to his so I think I'll Unvote Vote Camikaze

RS2 BETA Tester

Due to RL, today will be extended by 24 hours.
    My NOTW on CFC needs more people:
    Return of the Baron!!

classical_hero's Avatar Senator

The evidence so far does not look good for him so I will too vote:camikaze

Evening Day 3

The red robes continued to be unified, this time calling for the death of the one with a dog mask and a rope tied around his neck. Angel advanced slowly and calmly towards him. Camikaze stood stationary, awaiting the oncoming vampire, with one hand behind his back. Suddenly, he threw a fireball at Angel, who was knocked back across the room. Angel staggered to his feet and threw a knife at Camikaze. It hit Camikaze right between the eyes, and Camikaze fell. His mask fell off and it was revealed that.
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Camikaze was Cyvus Vail and a member of the Circle of the Black Thorn!

Angel looked around, but the robes stayed on, as once more the battle was joined.

Sorry about the delay
    Day breaks in 24 hours
    Night Orders to me.
    My NOTW on CFC needs more people:
    Return of the Baron!!

Works for me.

RS2 BETA Tester

Sweet.

Civitate

Anybody else want me dead, just say the word.

cpdwane's Avatar Domesticus

Well, we've killed all our main suspects for the time being, but I'd like to draw this post to your attention:

I do't think that Camikaze is guilty since he was voted for by a confirmed mafia.
    Plus, there's the fact he only changed his vote to Camikaze right at the end of yesterday, when there was no longer any hope of survival for him.

The evidence so far does not look good for him so I will too vote:camikaze
    I mean, if he was in the Angel team, I would have thought he would have voiced his arguement for not voting for Camikaze (especially if he still thought he was innocent), rather then "giving in" just to fit in with the crowd. I don't know, maybe that's not a convincing arguement, but even so he seems like the best target for us, for tonight's kill.

__________"Ancient History is my Achilles' Heel"___________