Thread: no rebels/uprisings cheat/mods?

cro's Avatar Foederatus

Default no rebels/uprisings cheat/mods?

are there any for Vicky 2 AHD?dont get me wrong i dont mind rebellion now and then for good reasons,but every ******* 3 mins i get notification (which pauses game) that ******* jacobines are uprising in random province,and that wouldnt even be as much annoying if there were actual rebels in that province but all i get is notification,now imagine fighting world war and you get paused every 2-3 mins...so for the love of god if anyone knows how to remove those annoying ******* from game,which file i need to edit,i d much appreciate it...
    Last edited by cro; May 06, 2013 at 04:35 PM.

TheBromgrev's Avatar Ducenarius

Default Re: no rebels/uprisings cheat/mods?

Buy HoD and you won't have to worry about rebel spam. You'll get hit by a few larger rebellions rather than many small ones like you see in AHD. Still annoying, but far more manageable.
    Non-TW AAR: Kantai Kessen - Empire of Japan [HOI3 with HPP mod] - last updated April 16, 2013

cro's Avatar Foederatus

i have HoD but it crashes a lot after some time,especially when i click on politics tab,and since theres no patch for it i gave up on that one,and by the looks of it,i ll have to give up on this one as well...

cro's Avatar Foederatus

or if someone knows how to remove notifications from game it would be even better,its those you cant right-click on to stop from popping out..

There's a patch for HoD out. It's currently a public beta, but it fixes a lot of stability issues. You can get it from Paradox's Vicky2 tech support forum.
    Non-TW AAR: Kantai Kessen - Empire of Japan [HOI3 with HPP mod] - last updated April 16, 2013

cro's Avatar Foederatus

tried it,still the same thing,first i played british and after 2 years it crashes as soon as i click on politics,i also tried with austria,same thing..

You sure your computer meets the minimum requirements? Do you have an ATI graphics card? Works just fine for me, and my computer has a GeForce 620 (4GB memory) video card and 10GB RAM. ATI cards are known to not work well with Paradox games, because ATI doesn't bother to support them. It's not the game company's job to make sure their product works on a specific graphics card (just imagine how many models are out there!), but the card makers' to make sure their products can handle the software.

cro's Avatar Foederatus

i got nvidia geforce 8600 gts 512 mb and 2 gb ram,but if i can play skyrim on medium settings without any lag,and victoria 2 + ahd without lag or even one crash after days of playing,i dont see why i shouldnt be able to run HoD..in any case,thanx for help but i m giving up on HoD..