Thread: I make the music.

Default I make the music.

Hello again, was a while since I posted anything on these forums..but now I'm here again.
    Just to keep you updated, I still make the music for RTR. I am also known as Kampf Katze, mostly on IRC! On my website you can check other stuff I've made, if you're curious..

My third music pack is almost ready, I will keep you updated. The reason I posted here just now was mostly to let you know that I'm not dead!

Http://www.dermusikant.com

the grapics on you're site are impressive to say the least!

Also you're music is unbelievable! - I think we will all be noting that you are alive and kicking

Oh I loved your music for RTR!
    It was a big part (for me) that made RTR so great. All of RTR was great, but your added music just..ubified it.

Listening to Water That Runs Freely from your website right now... so awesome.

Odovacar's Avatar I am with Europe!

More! Where can I find more of the music?
    IN PATROCINIVM SVB HORSEARCHER
    quis enim dubitat quin multis iam saeculis, ex quo vires illius ad Romanorum nomen accesserint, Italia quidem sit gentium domina gloriae vetustate sed Pannonia virtute

Sorry Armenia, for the rascals who lead us.

Cool music! Did you make the music for RTR 6.0?
    Is it possible to download any of your music?
    Last edited by LordSaradain; January 04, 2006 at 09:03 AM.
    (\__/)
    (O.o )
    (> < ) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination!

"attack the argument, not the person saying it" -lee1026
    Sig by Manji

Last Roman's Avatar ron :wub:in swanson

when i tried to play the music, I got the "URL not found"
    house of Rububula, under the patronage of Nihil, patron of Hotspur, David Deas, Freddie, Askthepizzaguy and Ketchfoop
    Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company
    -Mark Twain

It worked for me...
    (\__/)
    (O.o )
    (> < ) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination!

"attack the argument, not the person saying it" -lee1026
    Sig by Manji

Well I'm updating the site atm, the links will work properly soon enough. I will upload the entire music pack, which will be final, when I'm happy with it. It will prob be something like...200 mb or something! :O

Great job man! excellent music!
    "I count him braver who overcomes his desires than him who conquers his enemies; for the hardest victory is over self." - Aristotle

thank you! ^_______^

We gladly appreciate you sharing your work. I will put your tunes right away into my ipod to keep me pumped when I'm weight lifting.